Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wezlar
May 13, 2005

I just don't know who I'm supposed to get behind in this show. Klaus is boring and evil as hell, Rebekkah and Elijah are just idiots. Haley is a prisoner plot device, Tyler has been in two episodes and was the bad guy?

Marcel should really be the main character.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wezlar
May 13, 2005

Steve112sms posted:

So, let me get this straight. Rebekkah, who's always whining about how horrible and untrustworthy Klaus is and how he ruined her life, not only plotted to bury him alive (which is way worse than daggering) but also was the one that turned her father onto Klaus? Dude literally came close to killing him. That's drastically worse than anything he's done to her. What a hypocrite.

I'm also sick of Hayley always calling Klaus evil. Hey, remember when you purposefully sacrificed those 12 hybrids to Klaus in exchange for info on your family? Yeah, you're a shithead too.

The biggest problem with these two shows is that almost everyone is a terrible loving person. Why they decided to make the ancient evil bad guys from one show into the protagonists of the spinoff is beyond me.

I still watch every week though because reasons :shrug:

Wezlar
May 13, 2005

Despite the fact that I complain about it, I'm definitely enjoying The Originals more too. The biggest saving grace for TVD right now seems to be Damon turning evil again. Hopefully it doesn't go half as badly as I see it going in my mind.

Wezlar
May 13, 2005

PriorMarcus posted:

So we all know the baby is going to age super fast right?

It will probably get killed by Celeste and Klaus will go off the deep end. Or it will be his fault and Elijah will go off the deep end

Wezlar
May 13, 2005

Teen Wolf is awesome but it is very hard to read the thread. This one too I guess.

Wezlar
May 13, 2005

Caitlin posted:

The Originals got me tonight. :drat: I legitimately was not expecting that.

Yeah that was a crazy ending to the episode. It's funny because I dropped TVD because everything that was going on felt stupid but I'm worried this show is going to have the opposite problem. Too many interesting things are going on

Wezlar
May 13, 2005

Despite understanding his motivations I can't care about Klaus at all because he's a huge whiney baby and has been an irredeemably poo poo person for 975 of his 1000 years on planet earth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wezlar
May 13, 2005

Just watched the latest episode of The Originals... are we to assume Marcel kidnapped Cole while Davina was sleeping and also took the white oak stake?

• Locked thread