Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

Unite: MASH!!
~They've got the bad guys on the run!~

Crabtree posted:

Also you're supposed to feel bad for the survivors of Kirkwall because reasons.

Should I want in on this group? Because I'm Sainttrademark on Origin and I don't care what happens to my EA rep.

Was there anybody in Kirkwall with a name that anybody could be bothered to care about by the end? Even if you assume that the important characters were all highly sympathetic (just humor this wildy wrong assumption for the conversation), nearly all of them are either dead or have moved on, leaving nothing but extras and enemies left. That's not even getting into the fact that the city itself is apparently evil.

Are we not supposed to want to see it burned to the ground?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogs named Charlie
Apr 5, 2009

by exmarx
DA2 is guilty of the crime of having a total of zero female dwarves in it. Let the series burn.

Pretzel Rod Serling
Aug 6, 2008

Yaws posted:

I loved DA:O. One of my favorite RPGs ever. I skipped the second because everyone said it sucked. Am I going to be missing anything storywise?

Honestly significantly more DA2 stuff will be important in Inquisition than DA:O stuff but the intent is that even newcomers will be able to jump into DA:I feet-first so you should be okay.

Archimago
Jun 18, 2014

I just want to nom on Merrill

dogs named Charlie posted:

DA2 is guilty of the crime of having a total of zero female dwarves in it. Let the series burn.

Give me your origin name. We're talking about this in origin chat now. becuse we hate ourselves.

dogs named Charlie
Apr 5, 2009

by exmarx
lol wtf do you work for EA?

edit so I don't get probated:I would rather get shitfaced on listerine and discuss advanced tabletop team tactics than circle jerk a C+ game I will buy on sale a year and a half from now.

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

ARRRGH! Get that wallet out!
Everybody: Lowtax in a Pickle!
Pickle! Pickle! Pickle! Pickle!

Dinosaur Gum

Archimago posted:

This is not a real username. Please try again.

A sample of the wit you're missing out on if you're not in here:

Really? Because I've even gone and downloaded origin now because of you and it says the same name.

Floor is lava
May 14, 2007

Fallen Rib
Nice. Looks like the digital deluxe origin version of the game's soundtrack is not encrypted.

Also, Floorislava on origin.

Archimago
Jun 18, 2014

edit so I don't get probated:I would rather get shitfaced on listerine and discuss advanced tabletop team tactics than circle jerk a C+ game I will buy on sale a year and a half from now.

You're ugly.

Crabtree posted:

Really? Because I've even gone and downloaded origin now because of you and it says the same name.

It won't let me add you. Add me. eeeaan.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

this whole thread works for EA as do the games mods, you will be probated anyway

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

Archimago posted:

You're ugly.

It won't let me add you. Add me. eeeaan.

i always knew you were a corporate shill!!!!!!!!

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich
So the conversations been poached to an origin chat? Daaayum

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Imagine I said something deep here...

A. Beaverhausen posted:

So the conversations been poached to an origin chat? Daaayum

You are missing literally nothing of value. We've established that the Catwoman actress on Gotham looks like the girl from Splice, which was literally the worst movie. Also, gently caress Anders.

dogs named Charlie
Apr 5, 2009

by exmarx

paragon1 posted:

this whole thread works for EA as do the games mods, you will be probated anyway

They must, considering how much I bitched about the mako/exploration removal in ME. If only I talked to more strangers about my penchant for short chunky girls and the roleplay potential of being one

Speedball
Apr 15, 2008

http://blip.tv/sf-debris-opinionated-reviews/

SF Debris' been doing a pretty drat good retrospective on DA:O where he examines the plot and characters, while making jokes as he goes.

Archimago
Jun 18, 2014

Speedball posted:

http://blip.tv/sf-debris-opinionated-reviews/

SF Debris' been doing a pretty drat good retrospective on DA:O where he examines the plot and characters, while making jokes as he goes.

You should probably give me your Origin name so I can add you to our totally not-gay chatroom.

cosmo sex tip
Sep 26, 2005
contains sodium borate, xanthan gum, sucrose stearate, glucose, glucose oxidase & lactoperoxidase, and fragrance.

http://ca.movember.com/mospace/11423325

y'all what the gently caress is this

Drifter
Oct 22, 2000

Belated Bear Witness
Soiled Meat

Archimago posted:

You should probably give me your Origin name so I can add you to our totally not-gay chatroom.

it's pretty gay, dude.

It the Freddy Mercury/Elton John power hour in there.

kater
Nov 16, 2010

I chose to not pretend to care about busting open the Chantry when the divine showed up. I got like two paragraphs of me throwing wine at the lady and making fun of god's butthole or something. The End. That's an awful far ways to go for choosing the only option that was "Not Lie".

steakmancer
May 18, 2010

by Lowtax
:mordin: :mordin: I'm steakmancer on Origin please add me for future multiplayer teamwork :mordin: :mordin:

Archimago
Jun 18, 2014

steakmancer posted:

:mordin: :mordin: I'm steakmancer on Origin please add me for future multiplayer teamwork :mordin: :mordin:

Accept friend request.

EightDeer
Dec 2, 2011

I'm EightDeer on Origin, and I make poor purchasing decisions.

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

ARRRGH! Get that wallet out!
Everybody: Lowtax in a Pickle!
Pickle! Pickle! Pickle! Pickle!

Dinosaur Gum

Geostomp posted:

Was there anybody in Kirkwall with a name that anybody could be bothered to care about by the end? Even if you assume that the important characters were all highly sympathetic (just humor this wildy wrong assumption for the conversation), nearly all of them are either dead or have moved on, leaving nothing but extras and enemies left. That's not even getting into the fact that the city itself is apparently evil.

Are we not supposed to want to see it burned to the ground?

All I know is that Snakes or someone spoiled an image of Sebastian sending a request to the Inquisitor about sending support to "rebuild" Kirkwall and I assume that there is nothing the player can really do to stop it from surviving without you, and to deny this nets you nothing but negative points from Varric. Because he somehow still likes that poo poo-hole apparently talking about how "people aren't as easy to repair as buildings".

Archimago
Jun 18, 2014

EightDeer posted:

I'm EightDeer on Origin, and I make poor purchasing decisions.

Accept friend request and :getin: on the avant-garde humor that is Origin chatroom.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
Guys we can't get you into this excellent chat if you won't be our friends.

steakmancer
May 18, 2010

by Lowtax
Did they finally increase the friends cap from loving 100 on Origin or do I need to delete some dormant accounts

Archimago
Jun 18, 2014

steakmancer posted:

Did they finally increase the friends cap from loving 100 on Origin or do I need to delete some dormant accounts

Wait, hold the loving phone....you have 100 Origin friends?

If you're serious, I'm not inviting you to the group based solely on this. You'll need to woo paragon.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Imagine I said something deep here...
steakmancer is a next level Origin user

steakmancer
May 18, 2010

by Lowtax
i just loving
added everyone
when me3 came out
i dont care

HIJK
Nov 25, 2012
in the room where you sleep

steakmancer posted:

i just loving
added everyone
when me3 came out
i dont care

Not a bad haiku friend but for next time it's three lines.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

HIJK posted:

Not a bad haiku friend but for next time it's three lines.

itz nxt l3vl

Tezzeract
Dec 25, 2007

Think I took a wrong turn...
this thread has gotten a lot better. i like you guys.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Please add deathreaper1986 on Origin. Thank you for your consideration.

Archimago
Jun 18, 2014

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaah

Archimago
Jun 18, 2014

Spikeguy posted:

Please submit 500 word essay to paragon1@gmail.com

Edit: I already sent you a friend request. Stop being bad.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

Spikeguy posted:

I'd love to but you won't accept my friend request!

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
gently caress you Archimago.

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

you fuckin goofed mate it was eightdeer

Archimago
Jun 18, 2014

Roobanguy posted:

you fuckin goofed mate it was eightdeer

No, paragon definitely deserves that avatar.

WastedJoker
Oct 29, 2011

Fiery the angels fell. Deep thunder rolled around their shoulders... burning with the fires of Orc.
I'm vpn'ing from UK to Dallas and origin isn't offering preload yet it states preload is 14th Nov 1700hrs, Dallas time. What gives?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chaosapiant
Oct 10, 2012

White Line Fever

Please invite me to next level goon Inquisition chat. Chaosapiant666

• Locked thread