Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

Humbug Scoolbus posted:

Also the OP needs more Bear pictures...

Seconding this!
Preview looks awesome! So pumped for this show!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
A few things I remember from Paley stream.

Bear is talked about quite often. Fusco reminds us that he started with Bear first.
Emerson talks about when walking around NYC people ask him all the time if he will keep the dog.
Shaw and Carter flashbacks will happen sometime during the show.
Root does leave the mental asylum.
Shaw and Root will meet again and possibly fight

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Wow! Carter finally being the badass she should be. Taking a cue from Reese turning the cop.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

Zaggitz posted:

Well Hersh killed Special Counsel under Control's orders, but I'm sure she will turn up when Hersh does next.

I'm wondering if Reese's picture is going to make its way to Control and they find out just who he really is.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

richardfun posted:

For those of who aren't already in love with Sarah Shahi, have a clip from her on Craig Ferguson's show.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1VO3W8oFyQ

She seems a bit tipsy, the interview is full of sexual innuendo and double entendres and her dress...well, just see for yourself.

:swoon: :swoon: :swoon: :swoon: :swoon:

Reese's rescue of Carter's son sequence is one of my favorites.

Digital Jedi fucked around with this message at 16:35 on Dec 22, 2013

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Tues cant come fast enough now. That looks amazing. Really hope Root and Control have a good talk.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

Spatula City posted:

MVP of the episode, though, is Saul Rubinek.
Seeing him in PoI just made me realize Warehouse 13 ends this year. Really enjoy his acting.

Only negative things I can say about the show is not enough Bear and Leon.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

Writer Cath posted:

With no evidence to support my theory, I will ascribe all credit for the heist... to Bear.

I was disappointed Bear wasn't at the table at the end of the episode with a nice bone to chew on.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
I would love to see a Root and Elias scene. Oh and have Shaw there cause :swoon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Root counting Bear as the 6th member of the team was sweet.

So excited for the return of this show!!!

Digital Jedi fucked around with this message at 06:14 on Jul 27, 2014

• Locked thread