Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008
Anyone try running Unknown Armies' setting with FATE? I got a group of people that are real interested in UA's concept but don't like the system as much, so thinking of doing a UA conversion in FATE.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008
Thanks. If you could write up more when you get the chance that would be great, but checking your posts in the link was really helpful. Trying to figure how I want to handle charges/taboos and stuff for Adepts since I think we're going to have a global level campaign.

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008

Transient People posted:

Considering the Stress Tax is the second worst bit of Core (the worst one being 'max athletics, burn a stunt on buying a catch-all defense skill, or die'), anything that helps take the sting off of it can only be a good thing. Very few characters can get away with not spending points on at least Physique, if not Will, even if they don't fit the concept perfectly.

This sums up like the only thing I sort of dislike about Fate pretty well, and next time I run something in Fate I might see how merging the tracks works for my group.