Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Electric Hobo
Oct 22, 2008

What a view!

Grimey Drawer
I'd probably just use a 'Transform' stunt that describes what happens. You could even go all out and have two character sheets if there are all sorts of differences between the two forms. That might make sense in a game where significant powers are gained by transforming, kind of like the Power Rangers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Electric Hobo
Oct 22, 2008

What a view!

Grimey Drawer
I've used an extra set of stress boxes for casting spells, representing exhaustion/attention from the demons.
Casting spells cause stress, and casting too many or too powerful spells causes consequences.
It does require you to define how much stress a spell causes, but I simplified it a bit by saying that direct damage causes more than utility spells, and multi-target causes even more.

Electric Hobo
Oct 22, 2008

What a view!

Grimey Drawer
I feel like the main difference is that characters have approaches instead of skills. It's something like "careful" and "flashy", so a character puts points into how they like to do things. Then you get into different situations where some approaches can't be used, like you can't be "careful"when tumbling down a mountain and such.
There are also no rules for extras, and one less type of NPC.

I like it for quick games, but I think the GM really need to limit when certain approaches can be used. I've seen player use a single skill for everything, and that's not very fun.