Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Everything Counts
Oct 10, 2012

Don't "shhh!" me, you rich bastard!

that ostrich posted:

Is there a place where I can actually purchase a pdf of this, since I didn't back the kickstarter? People keep bringing up FATE Freeport, but I can't find anywhere to buy it.

Not yet, but it will be made available eventually--probably after it's been cleaned up/edited a bit to make it presentable for publication. I don't know what Evil Hat's schedule looks like right now but I'd guess sometime early next year.

VVVVV Or them, maybe. I haven't been paying close-enough attention to the ins and outs.

Everything Counts fucked around with this message at 06:58 on Oct 2, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Everything Counts
Oct 10, 2012

Golden Bee posted:

There's a Shadowrun version coming out soon.

Is is for Core or a hack of Robo? Will it be an official release or is this a fan thing?

Everything Counts
Oct 10, 2012

I'm working on converting Shadowrun into Fate, and wanted to represent the team with its own sheet. There'd be an aspect or two about how the team met/how they feel working together, and another aspect to represent their reputation around town. I want it to be more than just a few aspects but I'm having trouble coming up with other things to put on the sheet.

I thought maybe there could be some team skills, like a team Contacts rating for really useful associates or fixers, or team Wealth for a pool of shared funds--but there aren't a lot of good skills that fit in a team framework. I also considered a shared Team Stunt but can't come up with that would really work well. Has anyone else tried this sort of idea?

Everything Counts
Oct 10, 2012

slut chan posted:

Do you have Atomic Robo? If so, the organization rules (how they model Tesladyne) should work perfectly. If you don't, we could give you the cliff notes.

I haven't got it yet, but I really ought to. Aside from sounding like a great game in itself, it's mentioned enough here that i think using it would solve half my problems.

Everything Counts
Oct 10, 2012

Fuego Fish posted:

Basically, yes, although I decided that the best avenue would be to have the group "entity" purely made out of skills, no aspects. It's responsible for having the money/resources and social standing skills, that's all. Going beyond that seemed sort of like it'd be stepping on toes.

Cool, thanks. I'll take a look.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Everything Counts
Oct 10, 2012

The newest FATE Kickstarter for Fate of Cthulhu debuted yesterday and has already met its funding goal. If you've ever wanted to play a game of 'What if Cthulhu was more like Skynet?' here's your chance.
Stretch goals will add more terrible timelines based on Mythos monsters.