Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gasperkun
Oct 11, 2012
I didn't get to send this off before you started the new thread. Here's another game that I didn't see mentioned:

Age of Arthur is a Fate-powered game about Camelot, the Round Table, and all those kinds of things. From what I've read, it is based on Disapora's ruleset.

Also there's some games that went through Kickstarter that will turn out Fate-powered, whether as an additional system or whatever.

Shadowlands began as a Pathfinder campaign setting and fan interest pushed the game to support Fate Core also.

Thunderscape is a campaign setting that originally began as older C-RPGs and recently Kickstarted as a Pathfinder setting but had an early stretch goal for multiple system support, and Fate was listed as one of the systems they intended to include there.

Red Aegis is a generation-spanning game designed to be played in a 10 session campaign. It has its own system, but one of the stretch goals for additional system support was Fate Core.

The Ministry Initiative is a game due for release in the near future, based on a series of steampunk novels.

Achtung! Cthulhu is originally CoC and Savage Worlds based but a stretch goal allowed for a Fate Core version to be produced in the future. It's Lovecraftian-style horror in WWII.

Wicked Fantasy isn't so much a game on its own as it is an alternate take on the traditional D&D races (with some setting sprinkled in), with a few usually monstrous types added. It was originally done for Pathfinder, but fan support led to a stretch goal for a Fate Core version.

Jadepunk: Tales from Kausao City is a project that will end in 10 days and is due for release early next year. It is a wuxia and steampunk mashup in an alternate universe.

Also in the works is Tianxia, a very wuxia type game for Fate Core. I believe the Kickstarter will be happening within the next couple of months.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gasperkun
Oct 11, 2012
Bulldogs! and Disapora got added to the Bundle of Fate. You now get... 9 (I think) different games if you beat the average on that bundle.

Also, here's a project on Kickstarter that is a Fate Core reboot of a science fiction setting that originated during the d20 period.