Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Megazver
Jan 13, 2006
So I've already posted this in the TG Kickstarter thread, but this is kinda relevant to the thread so I'll shamelessly crosspost here. Anyway, this is not quite 100% RPG news, but the author of the awesome urban fantasy series Twenty Palaces Harry Connolly is kickstarting his three book epic fantasy series and you should all totally back.

Yeah, I know. "Books? What does this have to do with tabletops?" Okay, the reason I'm blatantly shilling this here is because in addition to several other awesome free novels that have been unlocked for every $12+ backer by stretch goals, every $30+ backer (which is five dollars more than the tier that gets you the entire three book series plus all the other books) is getting several Fate Core supplements. One to play in the (kinda awesome) world of the Kickstarted novels, one to play in the world of the other UF novel you get'll for free and, most importantly, if he gets 150 more backers, Fred Hicks and Rob Donoghue will expand the awesome Voidcallers section of the FATE Toolkit (which is already heavily inspired by Twenty Palaces) into a proper supplement with lots of additional cool poo poo and a way to explicitly run it as a Twenty Palaces game.

So yeah. I did my dance of whoredom. *awkward cough* Sorry.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU