Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp

Rhesus Pieces posted:

What I never understood about the "controlled demolition" theory is if they were just going to blow up the towers with explosives, why bother with the planes? Or, if you're going to fly planes into the buildings, why bother with the explosives? Either of these events on their own would suffice as a massive terrorist attack worthy of retaliation.

Well something had to collapse and fall on WTC 7 which was the real target because of the alien autopsies, duh.

Or it's possible conspiracy theorists and Occam's Razor don't exist in the same universe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp

smoke sumthin bitch posted:

you got your conspiracies all mixed up bro. HAARP does all the weaponized weather stuff. The deathray sattelites came from reagan's star wars program

yes that's exactly what they want you to think

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp
Yeah I'm not going to expend any more effort breaking my brain trying to figure out what "orbiting" a flat earth even means.

Wouldn't you just run into the turtles anyway?

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp

DACK FAYDEN posted:

I would have expected the other way around if anything - there are people living in Antarctica full time but the North Pole is deserted (except for Santa who ain't talking)

and who are these people that claim to live in antarctica?

scientists

wake up sheeple etc

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp
That's just the plot to like half the run of The X-Files.

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp
germany itself is a hoax by the space jews, duh

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp
"Inadvertently" seems to be awfully generous phrasing.

quote:

Narconon began operations in Oklahoma in 1990, as an unlicensed facility on the site of the Chilocco Indian Agricultural School near the town of Newkirk, claiming that it did not require a state licence, as it was operating on an Indian reservation. In 1992 it applied for a state licence, and was twice refused by the Oklahoma Mental Health Department, which found "no evidence that drug and alcohol abuse education was part of the program" and declared the program "not medically safe"

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp

well I'm sold

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp

Doctor Spaceman posted:

They couldn't have actually hit the targets therefore the planes were being remote controlled actually missiles.

wait, no. holograms. of missiles. instead of planes. for reasons.

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp
No one emails their wife. FACT.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp

Mr. Funny Pants posted:

It makes no sense. The president is accidentally hit so what, the shady government conspirators managed to get a hold of a rifle and ammo, plant them on the sixth floor, convince scores of witnesses to lie and say that they heard the shots come from the TSD, another that he saw the rifle being pulled back in through the window, and on and on. That would be one hell of a logistical feat to pull off in literally minutes. That's not even counting the mountain of evidence tying Oswald to the shooting, including his possession of the rifle found on the sixth floor.

It also doesn't explain Kennedy or Connolly's multiple wounds

Now, now, it's nothing that crazy. They're just saying this coincidentally happened at the same instant Oswald shot Kennedy. I think. :psyduck:

• Locked thread