Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Enjoy
Apr 18, 2009

Prester John posted:

I'll put myself out there in this thread. I war a hardcore conspiracy theorist for 7 years. I have read probably around 60 books on the subject, watched nearly every relevant documentary, know something of the history of conspiracy theorists in this country, and understand the various camps within the truther movement. I'll answer any questions, but some of them might be near book form to really break down what goes on in that movement. I know the major players, many of the minor players, and even some of the internal controversies. (Hell, i was actually in Cleveland to see David Icke the day he and Jesse Ventura started their infamous feud.) So fire away guys.

What is the conspiracy theorist explanation for why they are allowed to go around blowing the cover of the conspirators on something as easily controlled as the internet?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread