Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Amused to Death
Aug 10, 2009

google "The Night Witches", and prepare for :stare:

Miltank posted:

The trump card that I often see getting pulled has to do with the third WTC tower going down. Is there a black and white answer for that?

Yeah
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFJa9WUy5QI

But it's not like it'd ever convince a truther

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amused to Death
Aug 10, 2009

It's possible the BBC were listening in on police/fire stations and misheard. There was conversation at one point before building 7 collapsed that they feared it might collapse.

Also, it did not collapse neatly. The interior collapsed in cascading fashion first followed by the unsupported shell some seconds later
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFJa9WUy5QI

Amused to Death
Aug 10, 2009

BrandorKP posted:

I have four or five other photos that the distribution of was mostly limited to Kings Pointers and that aren't really out in circulation. If any wants them posted (again they be lovely photos of photos) just let me know.

You know what to do. :justpost:

Amused to Death
Aug 10, 2009

duck monster posted:

My loving girlfriend told me last night that the Americans are microchipping all their population as a requirement to get Obamacare, and got really angry when I tried to point out that its a conspiracy theory that dates back to ancient conspiracy theories about masons tattooing the number of the beast on people.

:negative:

I probably should find a new girlfriend. This one was so sane for so long. :smith:

What country are you guys in?

Amused to Death
Aug 10, 2009

duck monster posted:

Australia. We're so boring here we have to just repeat american conspiracy theories.

Australia? Anyone in a country that just elected Tony Abbott is in no position to say any crazy things about America :colbert:

Amused to Death
Aug 10, 2009

gradenko_2000 posted:

You really should, because the thread spends quite a bit of time discussing this very thing.

Hell, I'm feeling generous, I'll even quote the most relevant posts:

Did Lee Harvey Oswald act alone? Of course he did
Is it possible, even probable that there were forces in play beyond just Lee Harvey Oswald's motivations to kill JFK? Yes
Granting the previous question, can we therefore jump straight to Cubans/FBI/CIA/Communists as being the ones really behind it? Nope!

Your move Morphix.

Amused to Death
Aug 10, 2009

So why again is the "government found guilty of killing MLK" thing stupid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amused to Death
Aug 10, 2009

On the subject of conspiracies, I completely forgot there are actually "Free Jahar!" people until today when it was in the news for the Feds seeking the death penalty.

• Locked thread