Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cucka
Nov 4, 2009

TOUCHDOWN DETROIT LIONS
Sorry about all
the bad posting.
Honestly, the conspiracy theories aren't even really coherent. I've had a few long talks with people I used to talk to regular (one went crazy around the election and blocked half his friends list on facebook, including me) and when you get deep enough, they eventually get mad and just start sputtering nonsense and non-sequitors, usually based on things they think are fact that are fundamentally wrong. A lot of people took Loose Change stuff to heart without really thinking too hard about it. A lot of it is just libertarians who believe that everything the government does is wrong, 9/11 was wrong, therefore the government did it. The logic is something they work out afterwards.

There are very few thoughtful conspiracy theorists relating to 9/11, because the ones who thought about it stopped being conspiracy theorists. The left overs are a bunch of waterheads and libertarian dipshits. And they're not dipshits because they're libertarians, they are the dumbest libertarians. These are the people who want an 80 year old man to run for president in 2016, because he has "new" ideas.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread