Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blind Pineapple
Oct 27, 2010

For The Perfect Fruit 'n' Kaman

1 part gin
1 part pomegranate syrup
Fill with pineapple juice
Serve over crushed ice

College Slice
As far as 9/11 conspiracies go, I find the alternate "explanations" centered around the WTC and Pentagon to be crap, but United 93 getting shot down seems pretty realistic. Maybe I'm the idiot here, but why wouldn't the military hit a hijacked plane after 3 others just flew into crowded landmarks? It has nothing to do with an inside job and the motivations are a lot more plausible (if not justifiable) than manufacturing a reason to go to war overseas. It doesn't even have to have fake phone calls or black box recordings. I am somewhat curious as to how all those calls got recorded, but there could be an easy answer to that. The main point is, why would the government take the chance on a ragtag group of airline passengers stopping another heinous attack, even if they were somehow aware such a thing was occurring on the plane?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread