Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

I LITERALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO NOT BE A WEIRD SEXUAL CREEP ABOUT PREPUBESCENT ANIME GIRLS, READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE!!!
I remember coming across some guy talking about how the two towers were actually stolen by The Blue Man Group. The Blue Man Group did this at the behest of IBM, CERN and the DoD so they could go to war in the middle east and use Iraq as a testing site for a earthquake machine that transmits earthquakes into both the future and the past and is actually the cause of all earthquakes that have ever happened. The towers are apparently part of this machine too. :psyduck:

Unfortunately I read this years ago and I have no idea where to find it now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

I LITERALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO NOT BE A WEIRD SEXUAL CREEP ABOUT PREPUBESCENT ANIME GIRLS, READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE!!!

duck monster posted:

COMMUNIST LABOR PARTY CORRUPTION CARBON TAX IMMIGRANTS

And we are back to conspiracy theory, full circle!

P.S.
You guys elected Tony Abbott. :laffo::laugh::laffo:

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

RagnarokAngel posted:

What would they gain by killing MLK? If it was to stop the civil rights act (and I'm not denying in the 1960s the government wouldn't want this) they didn't exactly do a stellar job at that, and I figure if the FBI is as powerful as you claim they would know making a martyr out of the guy would have backfired horribly.

While I do think that Ray killed King without any special help from the FBI/CIA/Whatever it's not hard to think of reasons why they would want King dead. King had some communist leanings and the feds were deathly afraid of anyone with power or a social movement behind them with those sorts of ideas. They feared that King could foment a communist uprising, looking back they were pretty crazy for fearing that but it's exactly the sort of thing the FBI/CIA had watch lists and task forces to prevent. They were very, very paranoid about anything that had a connection with communism or communists, frequently to the point of irrationality.

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

The gently caress is "gang stalking"? :psyduck:

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

Strudel Man posted:

Even that isn't from written records, but from a cemetery for the workers. And it was only discovered relatively recently, ~1990. Obviously, yes, the Egyptians built the pyramids, but it isn't exactly hard to see why surviving ancient structures whose origins we don't know with detail would be more prone to gather up mystical explanations than ancient structures that we only know about because we can read the records talking about their construction. Attributing racism to it is foolish.

Ehhh, look at how many modern events that are even more well documented have zillions of conspiracy theories surrounding them. I think concluding that records are the reason that there are less conspiracy theories about western artifacts is a bit silly, even if racism isn't involved. Also: Stonehenge.

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

twistedmentat posted:

Protocolsoftheeldersofzion.jpg

I was trying to suggest a plausible reason for the snow turning black. Something thats in the snow that comes from industrial polution reacting to the high heat makes more sense that nanomachine chemtrail fallout to make you an athiest.

Also, I love how the images of the snow saying "it doesn't melt!" clearly show the counter where the snow is place wet, as if the snow was MELTING.

It's turning black because of soot adhering to the ice before it can melt.

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

duck monster posted:

This thing is perfect:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5DKb-3wMDE

Its got "globalists" and their "give people braindamage for no loving reason!" agende, Fluoride in water supplies, spooky music , and a product pitch to make people buy Alex Jones themed loving iodine.

Iodine.

Surprisingly he doesn't seem to mention the one legitimate use of Iodine which is to basically prophylactically saturate the thyroid in case of radiation poisoning (Which surely the globalists are doing because of some sort of reason)

Check out this guff;-

People buy this poo poo. And they are allowed to vote.

I dunno man, it's made with "a unique transformative bio-elemental matrix", that sounds pretty legit to me!

:laffo::laffo::laffo:

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

SedanChair posted:

Oh goody, is it time for me to post the real poo poo again?

Don't Make Me Go Back, Mommy: A Child's Book about Satanic Ritual Abuse

Terrorize your kids into prayer to Jesus today! :sun:

gently caress these people with rusty razors, loving monsters. :cripes:

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

Tias posted:

If it's poisonous in high quantities, will it gently caress me up somehow in lower doses? I feel like I should be too smart to worry about this stuff, but I have chronic gum sores and worry it will mess with me.

Fake edit: I really don't know why flouride would be bad for me, I blame my parents generation sperging over stuff that didn't matter.

Fluoride is highly reactive to say the least, so if it gets into places it shouldn't in you body it can attach itself to all sorts of things that it shouldn't and gently caress things up. Hell, oxygen is also crazy reactive and pure oxygen is nasty, dangerous stuff, breathing pure CO2 is also ill advised unless you want a painful death, but a bit of it in the air is fine and absolutely necessary if you want to see plants stay around. Look at it like this, your body needs iron right? But would you swallow a pound of iron filings? No, you wouldn't. And there are lots of things like that, sugars are fine in moderation, but eat tons of them and you get diabetes, fluoride is no different.

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

ReidRansom posted:

Now I'm wondering about Inuit liver. I mean, I'm not a biologist and don't know the mechanism involved, but they tick all the boxes. Arctic, mammal, carnivore.

If you decide to test this remember to pair it with some fava beans and a nice chianti.

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

Evil Fluffy posted:

They aren't purposely bricking phones, they're just designing new iOS updates with only the newest devices in mind and if it works with old devices ok, if it doesn't well then I guess you're SOL.

This. Apple is just a poo poo company that does not care about their customers in the long term and you have to keep that in mind if you're gonna buy their products. People are too used to getting long term support from software makers like Microsoft and Apple doesn't operate that way. It's not a conspiracy, it's just that their attitude toward newer software and OS versions loving over older products can be summed up in two words: gently caress. Off.

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

Something everyone here should understand is what schizophrenia is, in some part, about. Schizophrenics see connections everywhere and in everything. A non-schizophrenic will also make connections between things and that is normal behavior, but a schizophrenic makes many more connections and makes many erroneous ones. As an example: Two of your coworkers who you do not like are wearing red ties, this morning the president gave an address and was wearing a red tie, therefore your coworkers have been working for the government to discredit you.

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

I wouldn't put it past many of the various sleazy assholes in positions of power throughout history to try to pull off some conspiracy theory-esque type stuff. However, if you are going to make such accusations you better have some good, solid evidence and a speculative false flag that never was carried out fails to meet that standard.

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

CSM posted:

Apparently I missed this impressive trolling attempt. I'd still like to belatedly congratulate the author.

You summoned him again.

This is your fault!

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

Byde posted:

You are the most obvious and effortless troll yet

Even BlockmeonFacebook had more effort to his madness

P.much this. I mean, is it so much to ask that trolls even come up with a gimmick in the first place?

Come on nomemories, tell us what conspiracist idiocy you believe in! Lizard Men? JFK assassination stuff? Obama's birth certificate? You gotta give us something to work with here!

EDIT: wait a loving second, did Dale Reed register an SA account? Is that what this is?

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

MageMage posted:

I am by no means "a truther" but I do feel like things are being fabricated in our society. I truly can't "pick a side" because all arguements have some sort of good thought behind it.

but I always wondered what to make of this, because noone is truly an "expert" on what happened:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yzog9yTRVNQ

Is this guy really the same person? The voices sound similar but they look so different.

I think truthers are more people being scrutinized asking questions, and if you ask questions you are against America, so to prevent scrutinization it's better to stand in the crowd and burn them at the stake than to listen to the other side of the arguement. Everyone is going to think differently, and if the other person's theory was false, would anything really changed what happened?

After giving this post a great deal of consideration and deep thought on my part I can come up with but one response: :lol:

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

Larry_Mullet posted:

http://www.christiantoday.com/article/iraqi.officials.arrest.american.israeli.military.advisors.on.suspicion.of.aiding.isis/49660.htm

If Al-Qaeda did 9/11 because of American support of Israel, it would stand to reason that Al-Qaeda saw Israel as a target also. Why then, have they never targeted Israel?
If Al-Qaeda did 9/11 because they wanted to destabilise the region, I would think it would be a lot easier for them to crash a plane into Israel and a lot more destabilising to the region to have Israel try to launch an offensive in Afghanistan. Their planes would have to fly over Jordan, Iraq and Iran to get to their target.

Who benefited from 9/11? Not Muslims, that's for loving sure

People do not always do the things that will actually benefit them, in fact people often do things that are stupid or run counter to their own self interest. We can only say whether an action benefited someone or not until after the fact. There is no need or evidence of a conspiracy, just the usual fallible or irrational actions of human beings.

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

Shbobdb posted:

No pattern there at all, just a lot of random coincidences.

Agreed, glad we are on the same page.

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

EnderWiggin posted:

I don't want to get into a cycle me sending you 9/11 truther articles and videos and you trying to debunk them. It's a waste of both of our times.

Errr, it's only a waste if literally nothing anyone can say or do will convince you otherwise. If I brought a device to a bunch of scientists claiming that the device could generate an anti-gravity field or something like that they would not disbelieve me. They would test the device, study what it does and then say whether it does what I say it does or not. Even then it would not be something they say with absolute certainty.

Saying that you believe or disbelieve something regardless of the evidence either way is just plain crazy.

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

Peztopiary posted:

Get a bunch of them together and pretend to be a building. Maybe a couple of towers...

Warp plasma fires can't vaporize duranium beams.

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

Zombie Boat posted:

Here's the email. It's big so wall o text incoming. I'll copy the pdf attachments later.

Thanks for the wonderful feedback. I sincerely appreciate it.
There are two articles about CERN that will not be published by the Hillsdale Daily News, who publish my writing. Since my last two articles about CERN will not be published, and since these two articles remain my intellectual property, I have attached those articles to this email.
I have received attention about my writing from a United States Congressional staff, a Washington DC Think Tank, etc. Plus, I have received many positive responses in person and by email.
Many people have never thought twice about CERN other than hearing that CERN found the “God Particle.” And yet, I believe, as do many top world scientist and religious leaders, that CERN is the greatest news story since the creation of the earth and living organisms.
For example, CERN can be described as a continuation of the nuclear bomb research that was started during WWII. Back then, a nuclear bomb would vaporize a city. Today, what is happening at CERN, could vaporize our earth and/or our universe.
CERN’s goal to create the Big Bang that the CERN scientists believe created our universe, is basically a universe size atomic (nuclear) bomb that went off as the result of the violent destruction of a single molecular particle…which included the explosion of protons, and it is protons that CERN is currently exploding to literally re-create the Big Bang. In other words, what CERN is doing should allow CERN to destroy and create universes. This is not science fiction…this is CERN’s reality today, this month, next month, etc., as I am sure you already know.
CERN plans to start capturing anti-matter (dark matter), by collecting a large quantity of anti-matter. Anti-matter eats up matter…and, anti-matter could be the ultimate weapon that could be used to destroy a physical enemy…the anti-matter would eat up the physical enemy. And yet, how do you store anti-matter that eats up physical matter in a physical container? You basically have to use force fields (e.g., magnetic fields) to contain anti-matter, and nobody knows if force fields can be used to store a significant amount of anti-matter.
This anti-matter is a separate issue from the black holes that CERN will probably produce, and at least in theory, the black holes generated by CERN could attach to (by captured by) our earth, the moon, the sun, etc. Black holes suck matter into their inner core and that matter is never seen again.
CERN openly admits wanting to open the portals to other universes and dimensions, including non-physical dimensions. Some scientists are saying that there has already been a portal opened to other non-physical world dimensions for a millionth of a second, and that CERN’s job is to generate enough power and energy to keep those portals open to other dimensions for longer than a micro-second.
I am not a great fan of You Tube Broadcast Yourself, but since the main media is not talking about CERN, many, many scientists, researchers, and religious leaders have turned to You Tube to get the message out about CERN. So, I was using You Tube as an information source as I wrote about CERN.
As an example of the CERN scientists being caught off guard, I am sending you four You Tube Broadcast Yourself video addresses regarding something strange, and not anticipated, showing up recently within the sealed tube of the collider where the protons are sent around 11,000 times per second before they are collided and destroyed. CERN suddenly saw the protons moving around something, this would be like driving a car down the road, and swerving to miss an animal standing along the side of the road. Something inside the sealed collider tube is causing the protons to move around it…CERN has stated that they will keep an eye on it indirectly, and will continue to collide protons as long as this thing, whatever it is, does not block or deflect too much, the protons going around the 17 mile long tube 11,000 times per second.
CERN has openly stated that they are trying to follow quantum physics regarding this object. In other words, if you are familiar with quantum physics, which deals with the behavior of atoms and subatomic particles, subatomic particles act one way when not being observed by a researcher and they act totally different when observed by a researcher…this is called the observer effect. In other words, if they try to directly observe whatever is in the collider tube, then this thing may act differently than just sitting still at the moment while they are trying to not watch it. Quantum Physics has demonstrated repeatedly that particles at the subatomic level act differently when observed versus when not being observed.
The following are the You Tube Broadcast Yourself titles and Internet addresses:

“Large Hadron Collider — Mysterious Object Detected In Tube” at
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0T2fmUUD-A

“Breaking Mysterious Alien Object Manifests in the Sealed Vacuum at CERN, Armageddon Unleashed??” at
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cItJVug4Kk

“CERN UPDATE: Mysterious Object Inside the Tube?? at
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57JAvIjMJJA

“Urgent! Mysterious Unidentified Lying Object Just Showed Up at CERN! at
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJ1bLXdZNB8

I have attached the two articles that will not be published by the newspaper. I want to thank you again for contacting me.
If you want me to send you a bunch of You Tube video addresses about CERN, please email me back and I will…thanks…
Lonnie

Man, and I thought CERN was trying to create a time travel device so they could travel back in time and turn the world into a dystopia. :(

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

Baronjutter posted:

I was talking to my grandpa who is generally reasonable but he has some borderline fascist relatives in hungary that he gets all his euro-news from.

I had to stifle my laughing but he started talking about George Soros. I don't even know who this guy is other than the fact that reactionaries in the USA love to blame him for everything despite him being totally involved in most of the things they blame him for. I didn't know he was jewish though, that explains why so many right wing nuts latch onto him. Well apparently the entire Syrian "refugee" crisis was orchestrated by Soros. He's spent a billion dollars buying maps and supplies for the "refugees" and have given them detailed instructons, most of which are ISIS terrorists or not even syrians. He is doing this to destabilize the pure and strong Hungarian nation and it's obviously a long term jew plot to further enrich him self through the chaos. Also the refugees are going to buy all the food in europe and there will be no food left for europeans.

But seriously why are people so obsessed with this Soros guy and insert him into every conspiracy theory?

Because he's Jewish, ultra-rich, socially left and politically active, that's really all it takes.

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

Tias posted:

Ok so at this point people are cribbing off Vampire:the Masquerade or are literally smoking crack. I knew this thread was easily trolled, but come on

Pretty sure that's :thejoke:

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

QuarkJets posted:

What is interesting about these mostly unrelated, some completely unrelated events?

They are certainly typical of the events a schizophrenic might see connections between but that's about it.

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

Dog Jones posted:

Cool conspiracy theory

The authorities in Sweden have publicly charged him, they are not trying to keep this fact a secret.

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

504 posted:

Am I right in thinking when you buy gold bullion you just get a certificate stating you own XX gold to be collected when you want it?

Yes. Also when people have bought these certificates and attempted to collect on them they have not been able to get said gold because, surprise, surprise, it's all a scam.

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

twistedmentat posted:

Speaking of Alex Jones, after the Pizzagate shooter, Alex Jones is trying to scrub all this references to Pizza Gate because before the guy set off on his shooting he shared a bunch of Jones's stuff on it.

https://mediamatters.org/blog/2016/12/13/alex-jones-scrubs-pizzagate-content-complaint-reveals-new-tie-connecting-shooter-jones/214809

God drat, the Comet Ping Pong should sue the rear end off Jones for what he's done. Seriously, why can't people who are singled out by Jones and other :tinfoil: agitators take legal action? If it's a general, blanket statement about an organization, it would be hard, but if you're say Joe Brown of Tacoma is running a child sex ring and an elder of zion, shouldn't that be grounds to take legal action? Or do we live in a world where facts don't matter so much that saying complete bullshit that actively harms other people is perfectly okay.

Libel suits are nearly impossible to win in the US. Though this is one of those cases where it might be possible, still, it would be dragged out in court for years.

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

Yeah, the media are covering this because it will attract a lot of eyes by sheer weight of how farcical the whole thing is.

Also I think because it's a relatively "safe" story to cover, something that they hope will not piss off Trump so much that the media suffer consequences over it. I would bet that there is a lot of walking on eggshells when it comes to covering the Trump administration out of fear of losing access, hell with Trump one has to worry about more extreme measures because, well, it's Trump, who knows what he will try to do and whether or not he will succeed at it?

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

smoke sumthin bitch posted:

right its completely normal and not suspect at all to email a grown rear end man and tell him were going to heat up the hot tub and fill it with prepubescent children so you will have "further entertainment". must be fun to live in this rose tinted world where everything and everyone is benevolent and purehearted

I'm glad that we can all agree that kids like playing in water and normal, well adjusted people like watching kids have fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

Modrasone posted:

gently caress guys look at this poo poo

To: FVLunch@law.georgetown.edu
Date: 2015-11-17 19:54
Subject: Dean's Lunch in the Faculty Lounge tomorrow

Good evening,

You are invited to lunch tomorrow, Wednesday, November 18th, at 12:00pm.

Some of the dishes served include:

* A vegetable tomato bisque

* Quinoa tabbouleh with tomatoes, cucumbers, parsley, and mint; served with goat cheese, tuna, and chicken

* Mozzarella, tomato, and basil baguettes

* Smoked turkey, blue cheese, and cranberry relish on focaccia

* Grilled chicken with avocado and manchego cheese on focaccia

* Hummus, baba ghanoush, stuffed grape leaves, cherry tomatoes, and olives; served with pita chips

* Potato chips and pretzels

We hope to see you there.

The Office of Special Events

"A vegetable tomato bisque". Clearly (((they))) are referencing post-pubescent girls here which should be blindingly obvious is you've seen Carrie (the original not the remake although that does have its merits). WHY include "vegetable" though? Clearly they are railing the disabled.
"Tabbouleh"? WTF is that. Clearly some reference to the Old Gods.
Oh look. Tomato, Cheese on some sort of baked grain base. Really DO I HAVE TO SAY ANYTHING ELSE?
Blue Cheese? Cheese is yellow, like Simpsonwave. Clearly a reference to demonic Demonrat practices (Is Manchego a cop show?)
Grilled Chicken? Who the gently caress grills chicken. OPEN YOUR loving EYES.
Let's ignore the blatantly obvious "baba" here, but we have another word I've never heard of that sounds a bit like Ghoul. They are literally sacrificing children. Also isn't Pita Spanish for "sex"?
"Potato chips and pretzels" OH COME ON. That's it. That's it right there.

I mean you really believe that this is a believable menu that wealthy metropolitan people would eat? P'shyeah right.

You forgot to mention that "Lunch" is obviously the code that (((they))) use for satanic orgies, I mean, it's pretty obvious so I understand why you skipped it but it's important not to overlook these things when addressing the unenlightened.

• Locked thread