Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GyroNinja
Nov 7, 2012
Well of course the plane couldn't have taken down the building because jet fuel burns below the melting point of steel, so clearly it was taken down by thousands of thermite charges that were planted in secret in the busiest office building in the world. :shepicide:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GyroNinja
Nov 7, 2012

twistedmentat posted:

Isn't there an ending for a Silent Hill game that shows a dog at the controls?

Yes.

GyroNinja
Nov 7, 2012

Shbobdb posted:

3) Re: Trump, this is where we really disagree. I think Trump won because nobody wanted to vote for Hillary (see: depressed voter turn out). Voting was down for Republicans too but dedicated racist, evangelicals, narrativists, etc. absolutely turned up to vote. These weren't new Republican voters though. These were the same ACE-style robots that always turn up and vote Republican. The Narrativist fringe you so accurately describe absolutely turned out and absolutely voted for Trump. But they turned out for Romney, they turned out for Bush, they turned out for Dole, they turned out for HW Bush, all because they turned out for and adore Reagan (and were raised by Goldwaterites). I don't see a change in the electorate beyond people not being inspired to vote. There have been (and will be many more) local lunatics inspired by Trump's victory. That is a very real problem. But they are fringe lunatics in a broader society not a society of fringe lunatics. Does that make sense?

I feel like you're basing your argument on the early vote totals before California had finished counting. Because the current totals have a 54% turnout (compared to 54.9% four years ago), and Trump got over 1.5 million more votes than Romney did.

• Locked thread