Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ChaseSP
Mar 25, 2013

What about truthers claiming that there was evidence of molten metal in the towers, is there anything at all that actually suggested there was molten metal?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChaseSP
Mar 25, 2013

Another issue that really screams out to me when I see people claim that there was just hidden thermite packs, as in actual thermite just strapped to the steel beams of the tower. suming that the people placing them were not discovered thermite just drops down, it isn't like an explosion at all and would just melt some amount of the side and not cut through it from what I understand about thermite.

ChaseSP
Mar 25, 2013

Anyone have that video of the guy believing in extra dimensional demons debunking historical conspiracies?

ChaseSP
Mar 25, 2013

Mercury Hat posted:

Do you mean the ancient aliens thing? Where the guy used to believe it then gave up?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9w-i5oZqaQ

That is it. Although I thought the guy still believed in that "theory" he goes on about at the end. I wanted it on hand to show to a dude that believes aliens have had an essential role in history.

• Locked thread