Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thomas13206
Jun 18, 2013

Miltank posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2frJ3e0hxPE

I loving love David Icke chat. This video is a good summary of things that are certainly conspiracies.

"Among the music videos that Tamerlan Tsarnaev posted on his YouTube account was this one featuring Italian-American rapper Vinnie Paz."

http://investigations.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/04/19/17830255-on-social-media-tsarnaevs-mixed-religious-fervor-and-youthful-whimsy?lite

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thomas13206
Jun 18, 2013

limeincoke posted:

This is a really good song. These guys are pretty good rappers who have good voices for it. Why does the subject material have to be so fuckin stupid? The Egyptians had electrical power? WTF?

they have better political songs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvJHB80rLeo

Thomas13206
Jun 18, 2013

Skinny Bins posted:

My Facebook feed is usually devoid of anything particularly political, but several of my friends have posted this link over the past couple of days. I don't really know how to deal with it.

http://thelibertydigest.com/2013/11/05/same-crisis-actor-interviewed-at-lax-shooting-and-911-twin-towers/

I agree that it's strange, but can't come up with a reasonable explanation as to why. The Cracked.com article that was posted earlier in the thread has been invaluable in dealing with the facts related to 9/11, and the "Loose Change" crowd, but these are the types of things that people tend to cling to and say "Ah, but what about this?!!"

Anyone know anything about these videos?

edit: and yes, I know Liberty Digest isn't exactly a reputable source.

I watched those videos today and thought the same thing as you. Not that they're the same guy, but that 2001 clip is one of the strangest 9/11 related things I've ever seen. The best explanation I can think of is that there's always dudes who want to sound like a know-it-all in front of a news camera and this guy happened to be commenting on the twin towers falling instead of, y'know, a local dry cleaner fire or whatever. I would expect a Fox News "freelancer" to say poo poo like "...and then I witnessed both towers collapse, one first, then the second, mostly due to structural failure because the fire was too intense." Reminds me of this similar coincidence: http://www.cnn.com/2004/US/Northeast/05/13/berg.encounter

Thomas13206
Jun 18, 2013
I love the idea that the Illuminati/Bilderbergers/"International Bankers" can control every aspect of everything but keep trotting out the same guy to comment on their false flag attacks.... "Do you think we can rely on actual people who just witnessed a shooting in an airport to be interviewed on local news and say it was pretty scary?" "We can't take that risk... let's call in Doug from 12 years ago, he did a great job on 9/11"

Thomas13206
Jun 18, 2013

twistedmentat posted:

This reminds me of the ad that History showed for whatever season of Ancient Aliens is on (have they done one yet claiming the Nazi's had alien help?) that showed Georgio in front a wall with a map of the world and a massive web of red string going to random pictures of "proof" you know, Pyramids and that one statue that looks kinda weird. It looked like the evidence dungeon of a crazy person serial killer in a movie.

I'd love to find a youtube of this. I've never seen the show but I can't get enough ancient aliens.

Thomas13206
Jun 18, 2013

Randalor posted:

Whenever I hear about the moon hoax, I can only remember this Mitchell and Webb sketch.

Or for that matter, on Area 51 conspiracies.

In addition to being not very funny, the idea that the government would instinctively classify something like aliens isn't far-fetched when you consider how much poo poo is classified for no reason.

Thomas13206
Jun 18, 2013

ThirdPartyView posted:

This movie scene sums up that point pretty well (for some reason it's not starting at 1:17, but whatever).

I was hoping this was gonna be Mitchum in Cape Fear.

Thomas13206
Jun 18, 2013
hey guys I haven't been following this thread did Morphix tell us who did it yet

Thomas13206
Jun 18, 2013

twistedmentat posted:

Youtube is where they all live now. I love looking at the LIZARDMAN PROOF videos. Or ones that prove demons are real with a slideshow of bible quotes, images taken from RPGs and fantasy stuff, pictures of people with tattoos and piercings.

yep, that dude with the horns and puzzle pieces tattoo all over his body is sure proof of demons. There's also a good Illuminati proof series that looks at pictures of famous and powerful people and looks for triangles by them.

Please post some of these!

Thomas13206
Jun 18, 2013
FAKE SNOW BURNS LIKE PLASTIC IS CHEMTRAIL-SPRAYED NANO-PARTICLES 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrpQ9Pf6hCI

Thomas13206
Jun 18, 2013

Thomas13206
Jun 18, 2013

Thomas13206
Jun 18, 2013

twistedmentat posted:

NaturalBlaze sounds like an unholy combination of Natural News and Glen Beck's The Blaze.

That reminds me of someone countering the "holy poo poo that guy is blue!" talk when describing that silvered water woo, where they claimed that having blue skin was our actual natural state of being completely "toxin" free. The rest of us without blue skin are horribly infected with toxins forced on us by the lizardmen illuminati monsanto satanists.

"You're taking INSULIN for diabetes?? Here, have a blueberry!"

Thomas13206
Jun 18, 2013
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZCHxGRSUok

"He's talking about Krishna, you know, like Smurfs are blue, and like he's saying that Smurfs are getting kids used to seeing blue people. You know, with Smurfs being blue, kids see blue people, they like, relate to Smurfs, and they relate to blue people when Krishna comes about."

Thomas13206
Jun 18, 2013
Wait a minute, are there actual truthers posting here? What the gently caress??

Thomas13206
Jun 18, 2013
The Illuminati deploys its agents, all of them under mind control of some variety, to lead their religious believers into the clutches of the Anunnaki agenda. One such man is the most famous evangelist in the world, the American Billy Graham, who is a 33rd degree Freemason and a practicing Satanist.

He joined the Freemasons some time around 1948. Graham is a friend of the shape-shifter, pedophile, and serial killer, George Bush, and they famously "prayed" together, according to Bush, the night he ordered the genocide in Iraq in 1991. That same year, Billy Graham said on his US radio show, Embrace America 2000, that the American people should support Bush's New World Order.

Through this, they are given cover personalities within a mind fractured into different compartments. The front compartment or "altar", the one that normally interacts with the daily world, may be of a church leader, a top politician, a doctor, and generally people who would never be suspected of being involved with the Illuminati's Satanic ritual network.

"Oh, he'd never do that" is the response they are looking for if the truth ever threatens to come out. These programmes can give someone like Billy Graham a word-perfect grasp of Biblical doctrine, while his "back altars" or personalities take part in Satanic sacrifice ritual. This is why we should not view many of these people harshly.

They, too, are victims of the other-dimensional entities, which inhabit their bodies and control their minds. David Berkowitz, the serial killer in New York known as the Son of Sam, said he was part of a Satanic group that had orchestrated the murders. In letters to a church minister, he revealed the kind of people involved in ritual human sacrifice:

"...Satanists (genuine ones) are peculiar people. They aren't ignorant peasants or semi-literate natives. Rather, their ranks are filled with doctors, lawyers, businessmen, and basically highly responsible citizens...they are not a careless group who are apt to make mistakes. But they are secretive and bonded together by a common need and desire to mete out havoc on society. It was Aleister Crowley who said: 'I want blasphemy, murder, rape, revolution, anything bad'."

So there is nothing contradictory about Billy Graham being a Satanist and the world's most famous evangelist. Researcher Alan Walton writes:

"These reptilian hybrids often lead a double life involving dual personalities, one which leads a "normal" life in the outer world, and one that is deeply involved with the underground alien society on a nocturnal basis."

He says this is especially true of what he calls "cocooned/hosted" individuals and "hybrids/abductees".

Thomas13206
Jun 18, 2013

Thomas13206
Jun 18, 2013

Hedera Helix posted:

pd187 posted:
unsourced quotes and images that should have been thumbnailed

Hey, go gently caress yourself buddy.

Thomas13206
Jun 18, 2013
Guys, guys, guys...

Alex Jones has a male enhancement drink.

Thomas13206
Jun 18, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thomas13206
Jun 18, 2013

• Locked thread