Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Moose-Alini
Sep 11, 2001

Not always so
I kinda think the JFK assassination has more to it than the official line. I think Oswald was a lone shooter, and he had the skill to do it by himself. Mostly I find the circumstances and associations of Oswald and Ruby to be too coincidental. Did either Oswald have more motivation than being crazy? Did Ruby have more motivation than an outpouring of patriotism? I think probably at least the answer to one of those questions is yes.

The CIA, Ussr, Cuba, mafia, Boy Scouts? Idunno maybe, maybe not.

This slight doubt doesn't actually take up any of my time or mental energy other than me thinking 'hmm' when someone mentions it, so am I crazy?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moose-Alini
Sep 11, 2001

Not always so
Sure 9/11 thermite theories would necessarily need maybe even thousands of people colluding in secret, and everything else talked about in here even more over a crazy timeline so of course it's unreasonable to expect it to be secret. But let's just say Ruby was ordered to kill Oswald by the mafia, or a small/rogue group in the CIA. Wouldn't it really only need collusion by a dozen people at the most? "Too keep a secret between two people, kill one of them" and all, but either organization has a decent history or taking things to the grave.

I'm not trying to argue this is what happened, but it seems on a small and close knit enough group, it's not that far fetched to keep something like that secret, plus apparently 'related people' claim it was a conspiracy a few times. Yeah usually recant or deny having said it but, eh.

On a related question, how accurate is Oliver Stone's JFK? Obviously not the conclusions put forward, or 'magic bullet' nonsense, but all the stuff about Oswald saying he's a Marxist, and hanging out with Cuban revolutionaries, and Rubys mafia gunrunners, and Anti-Castro ties?

Moose-Alini
Sep 11, 2001

Not always so

Tercio posted:

Bad news guys. Lego? The Lego Movie? All part of the Illuminati's satanic conspiracy

These are my favorite. Tens of thousands of hours of some jackoff on YouTube explaining how the super bowl or every movie is a secret illuminati plot. I'll admit when iv been bored of wasted a few hours on these insane ramblings.

Did you know that light, or eye symbolism ALWAYS means illuminati antichrist shenanigans?!

Moose-Alini
Sep 11, 2001

Not always so

Illuminti posted:

That's great stuff, it's got all the right ingredients in it. Masons, "33" states, Knights Templer. But no actual detail. This could run and run.

Would deff like better info on this. Like the guys say it's been around for 3000 years, and that it was founded 900 years ago, and that it was founded in January?

Sounds like mind control to me!

Moose-Alini
Sep 11, 2001

Not always so

quote:

The Masonic Fraternal Organization is the oldest and most respected organization in the “World.” Grand Masters around the various states are facing serious safety concerns for their Jurisdictions and their family members. The first Police Department was created by the "Knights Templar's" back in 1100 B.C.

The Masonic Fraternal Police Department, (M.F.P.D.) is the Knights Templar's!

When asked what is the difference between The Masonic Fraternal Police Department and other Police Departments the answer is simple for us. We were here first! We are born into this Organization our bloodlines go deeper then an application. This is more then a job it is an obligation.

The Masonic Fraternal Police Department (M.F.P.D.) is a Masonic Sovereign Jurisdiction (Municipality) located within the incorporated City of Santa Clarita, California. The Chief of Police is Honorable Grand Master David Henry 33º was elected and is Governed by a Grand Supreme Council, and 33 Masonic Jurisdictions. He currently oversees a 1/2 Million members throughout the United States.

We are not “Sovereign Citizens’ nor do we condone terrorist activity, sovereign citizens or clandestine!

The Masonic Fraternal Police Department (M.F.P.D.) provides services to Masonic Sovereign Grand Masters and their Masonic Jurisdictions, as well as other Fraternities, Sororities and Greek Organizations. Masonic Fraternal Police Department will be located in 33 other states, including Mexico City. We support all law enforcement agencies. Our mission is to preserve the integrity, honor and legacy of our Founding Fathers, Masonic Organizations, all Grand Masters and their Constitution /By Laws. We will uphold our sworn obligation to protect Sovereign Grand Masters and their jurisdictions.

God Bless the United States of America!!!!!

Reads pretty schizo to me! And all the links on that page are password protected so this is pretty much it.

Moose-Alini
Sep 11, 2001

Not always so

Dusty Baker 2 posted:

So the surviving Boston bomber has been sentenced to death and it's brought a bunch of conspiracy theorists on Facebook out of the woodwork:

http://www.cnn.com/2015/05/15/us/boston-bombing-tsarnaev-sentence/index.html

Do we have a good megapost or something debunking the conspiracy theories or am I going to be forced to fight this myself? :( Send help.

Like what kind of conspiracy? I been lucky enough to not see any of that.

Moose-Alini
Sep 11, 2001

Not always so

Tias posted:

So I went on a guy retreat this weekend, and two (otherwise really smart) guys insisted that 9/11 was a controlled demolition, saying that it wouldn't fall that way if it wasn't, and something something free fall. Another man present said his brother was a construction engineer and had worked on the WTC, and that it really, really wasn't a demolition, but they stuck to their guns.

What's this crap about about free fall velocity? Doesn't everything fall at the same speed relative to it's size? I was way too tired and cranky to stick around and listen to the explanation, but I'm thinking this thread knows what they're talking about?

Everything falls at the same speed, period, without resistance. It's nonsense, but I think their point is that the building fell at the speed it would with no resistance, like the building wasn't collapsing on itself, but just straight falling without being slowed by the building beneath it.

Which is of course loving crazy coo coo nonsense.

Moose-Alini
Sep 11, 2001

Not always so

sparatuvs posted:

"After being denied due process (defenses to eviction) I am making a stand and fulfilling my oath to defend this country against all enemies, foreign and domestic as an American Patriot."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20aPHGXJk4E

This guy is going to shoot cops and start the revolution, because he didn't understand the mortgage he got into.

I really feel bad for the cops who are going to "martyr" this idiot. Apparently he isn't even a legal owner of the home and is technically squatting.

Sounds like some sovereign citizen loon? They like to think they can live anywhere they want without paperwork. Wonder if there's anything else interesting looks like he posts youtubes a lot.

Moose-Alini
Sep 11, 2001

Not always so
What's so bad about a one world government anyway? Some guy accosted me in the street ranting about it, and couldn't explain why that's bad. No money conversions, passport to anywhere, no war. Sounds pretty cool to me!

Moose-Alini
Sep 11, 2001

Not always so

duck monster posted:

Yep. Browser exploits. To be honest you probably get better protection from Adblock plus then you do from an antivirus these days.

Especially frikkin flash and java. Update that stuff guys, even if they have a new one every day.

Moose-Alini
Sep 11, 2001

Not always so

That's the beauty of it! It doesn't DO anything!

Moose-Alini
Sep 11, 2001

Not always so

Tias posted:

In an argument with a good friend who's suddenly become completely retarded and veering into "asking questions" territory. He posted this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5d5iIoCiI8g

Allegedly, it shows showers of molten steel about 50 seconds in. Then it goes on durfing about how NIST is wrong in stating that the (sensible-sounding, to me) explanation that it was a mix of molten aluminum and organics, because, largely they want the explanation to be different.

Do you think the steel melted? If not, why? I'm pretty sure he and the video is dead wrong, I'm just not sure why.

E: Screw that, it goes on to claim that SUPER MILITARY THERMITE was found in the ruins. I've got enough to take him down.

Nah the steel deff didn't actually melt. There are all sorts of other metals that melt at a much lower temp, aluminum, copper wires and pipes, and million other things that could be leaking in that video.

I once watched a car burn down and it had all sorts of glowing molten stuff pouring out of it, and certainly wasn't a thermite attack. I looked for a few seconds on YouTube but couldn't find a good close video of a burning car, but I'm sure you can if you care enough.

Moose-Alini
Sep 11, 2001

Not always so

That was a fun change from crazy in this thread.

Moose-Alini
Sep 11, 2001

Not always so
Man if you google Unidentified Lying Object you get some grade A crazy. Apparently it is fallen angels stuck in the tube waiting for someone to look at it and open a portal to hell?

In reality, they think it's probably a like 3mm pile of dust or something, and wouldn't make sense to decommission the LHC after the couple year upgrades they just finished. They pointed a super strong proton beam at it and shaved off like 2mm, so like, Satan?

Moose-Alini
Sep 11, 2001

Not always so
"YouTube Broadcast Yourself"

I do however like the concept of mini big bangs literally creating new universes to add to the multiverse. Like not that it will destroy our universe, but other inconceivable universes that have their own cosmic scale and timeline. Also it would be neat if black holes on our side were white holes on the 'other side' making new universes.

Moose-Alini
Sep 11, 2001

Not always so
You see? This guy shooting a .45 has his hand jerking all over the place but the 9mm moves much less! This is weird because I have no idea how guns work! Also, Doom teaches us people explode when they get shot, so why can't we see small caliber wounds on someone wearing black?

It might just be the angle but it looks like he probably missed the first couple shots so not weird you wouldn't see anything. And unless you hit someone in the heart or brain, they probably gonna be able to run after getting shot, especially from such a small bullet, probably wouldn't even notice for a few seconds.

So many people are quick to call bullshit on this incident, is it really that hard to believe? Is it that people are really terrified that stuff like this can happen beyond our control so we need to make up insane theories based on ignorance? Or has mental illness really gotten so bad in America that like 25% of people have lost touch with reality?

Stuff like this and Sandy Hook conspiracy stuff really gets my goat. People died, it's a tragedy, and your so eager to jump with your little smug self righteous bullshit based on nonsense.

Kooky conspiracy theories are fun, but I find these really depressing.

Moose-Alini
Sep 11, 2001

Not always so

chitoryu12 posted:

In the full video he spends nearly a full minute aiming the gun at her on camera, and they've got such tunnel vision from reporting that they don't notice the gun until he starts firing. I'm 99% sure he hit and there's just no way to see the impacts because there's no Hollywood squibs exploding blood packs under her jacket.

Yeah it could very well just be the offset of the camera, but I kinda thought I remembered hearing he only hit after she started to run. It's actually pretty hard to keep a pistol steady enough one handed to hit 100% even from close range, especially if your amped up from planning to murder people. Guns are heavy.

But yeah even if he did hit every shot you wouldn't see anything, especially with a black jacket on.

Moose-Alini
Sep 11, 2001

Not always so
Well like all the antimatter ever made by man would be microscopic, and it'd take like thousands of years if every lab on earth were turned over to its creation to make enough to build even an antimatter hand grenade.

Maybe we can find massive bodies of antimatter somewhere out in space or something, then we can worry about how to harvest and use it.

Moose-Alini
Sep 11, 2001

Not always so

Haha awesome I like this guy

Moose-Alini
Sep 11, 2001

Not always so

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

So I just got a spam email at work from "conspiracy gate" about Ft Lauderdale police, anonymous, the FBI,etc. (I work for a government agency so that's sort of common)

Well, I decided to use a burner email to ask the guy more info. Who wants to read his email back to me?

Its me all of it. The FBI has recently shut my FACEBOOK page down because I have followers and several Anons around the world helping me. Im involved in a massive cover up due to being targeted. That video and others on my Conspiracy Gate Youtube were all made by me. I wrote them all I dont know who made them for me. 

People that made the real first Anonymous videos did all I do is send them photos and write them up. Need your help! Expose that video. I have helped many and they targeted me..

Sincerely

Scott Goodyear 

I don't know what any of this means.

Seems like a guy who needs psychiatric help. The writing seems broken, but the video speech is much less crazy, maybe written by someone else, or him in a more lucid state. The subject matter is boring as hell though and I don't really know what his complaint is other than losing a lot in a divorce, apparently.

Untreated schizophrenia seems likely to get you some face time with police eventually.

Moose-Alini
Sep 11, 2001

Not always so

smoke sumthin bitch posted:

Podesta email posted:
We plan to heat the pool, so a swim is a possibility. Bonnie will be Uber Service to transport Ruby, Emerson, and Maeve Luzzatto (11, 9, and almost 7) so you’ll have some further entertainment, and they will be in that pool for sure.

So it's weird for a parent to bring her kids swimming?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moose-Alini
Sep 11, 2001

Not always so
Not sure about the intentionally getting inner cities hooked on crack, but isn't it verified that the CIA spent decades smuggling cocaine into American, as late as a decade ago? Propping up puppets in Haiti and South American countries as narco-states for their purposes in the 80s and 90s.

• Locked thread