Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.
The worst ones are the architects for truth or whoever who claim that the WTC towers were filled with thermite or some other explosives and there was a timed demolition coinciding with the towers being struck.

Like the whole idea of that seems dumb because it would take hundreds if not thousands of contractors to be working on that and more than a decade later none of them talks or were all killed?

I had to turn away a $10k gig once because a ENT wanted to produce a documentary about this subject, despite the fact that one already existed. Oh and also his ideas were crazy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.

twistedmentat posted:

I love the Crisis Actors thing. For those who have not heard of it, some nutbars think that the people who are interviewed or reponding to shootings and terrorist attacks are actually actors as part of a false flag. Because the names of these people are used in the media, then they are found on facebook and what not, so the tinfoil hat crowd harassies and threatens them. Like that guy who helped the kids at Sandy Hook; he's gotten death threats from info wars people (they identified themselves as such) and basically they made his life a living hell because he helped save some kids from being killed. Next time someone says conspiracy people are harmless, tell them that.

The second thing, that's hilarious is that some of these fruitcakes believes that big name actors are used. You end up with stuff like this

http://i.imgur.com/7rltbY4.jpg

Yes, James Holmes was really Jack White. And all these people, who look nothing alike other than sex and some other vague similarties are REALLY THE SAME PEOPLE.

And the guy posting these little selfie makes me laugh, you look totally truthworthy with the wrap around shades and backwards camo baseball cap. I he's at either a monster truck or Klan rally.

This one confuses the gently caress out of me because none of those people have any similarities other than race and gender.

• Locked thread