Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

GlyconsCat posted:

I suspect that the further away we get in time from 9/11, the weirder and more extreme the nutters involved in the conspiracy theories around 9/11 are going to get. At this point, so removed from that date in time as we are, it feels like the truthers are saying stuff that would never have found traction right after the attack. Maybe the attack itself is now of secondary importance.

My friends and I were joking about this.
When CGI becomes advanced to replicate the videos taken that day perfectly some shithead will create a video 'just discovered from another angle' or kick it off again.
Then 50-100 years you will get death bed testimonials that he/she was involved with the conspiracy.
And 100-500 years people will start to think the WTC towers never existed or were constructed to be blown up by Elvis.
In truth, reality I bet will be much much worse with them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread