Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jovial Cow
Sep 7, 2006

inherently good
Hey killdozers, we should play some internet hockey.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jovial Cow
Sep 7, 2006

inherently good
Can I propose slightly altered killdozers away uni's?

The helmet should be white, I don't know why it has that blue-ish hue.

Jovial Cow
Sep 7, 2006

inherently good

Scylla posted:

Not bad, but would it be possible to have a side-by-side comparison? I'd like to clearly see the differences.

I'm not a owner/gm/ whatever you need to be to get into the jersey editor so I can't do a side by side. But off the top of my head the collar went from blue to white. The shoulders went from black to blue. The logo went from blue to black to match the homes. The pants went from black to blue. I removed most of the grey piping, and the blue is slightly different. I think it's a little closer to the home blue. I think there might be some other changes as well.

Jovial Cow fucked around with this message at 03:18 on Nov 4, 2013

Jovial Cow
Sep 7, 2006

inherently good

The Roadwarrior posted:

Currently playing 3s with Legio and Gotlife. Playoff window closes tonight. With a couple more we could repeat as champs.

Anyone?

E: have Tordah. Room for one more.

I'll be on after the Rangers game.

Jovial Cow
Sep 7, 2006

inherently good

SlimBrady posted:

Anybody looking for a good time? Send me an invite, Slimbrady9.

Still got your fancy hat?

Jovial Cow
Sep 7, 2006

inherently good
Those were a good last two games guys. I didn't bother to look at what that last team was ranked but I think we beat a pretty solid team at the end there.

Jovial Cow
Sep 7, 2006

inherently good

Dubious posted:

I bought this months ago and then never played it. Is there ever gonna be a league where we can just GM a team and play every now and then and be terrible?

There used to be one last year but there hasn't been one this year. We had several problems with it last year. I think the 82 game season wore a lot of folks out. The playoffs alone took about a month so those who didn't make it had nothing to do for a substantial amount of time. We also ran into a problem where some folks just wanted to GM and not play every game but felt like they we're at a disadvantage to those folks who played every game. Injuries we're off the loving chain, I'm talking you would have 3rd and 4th liners on your first line. I had every member of my D corps injured one year.. We also had a core group of guys who have been playing since 09 so there was a talent gap that some felt was unfair. On top of all that the menu was so laggy it took nine hours to do anything.

That being said I'm definitely down to try again!

Jovial Cow
Sep 7, 2006

inherently good
Did I get transported into the ray parlour somehow?

Jovial Cow
Sep 7, 2006

inherently good

Skizzzer posted:

yo we would wreck poo poo in the AHL if we played the way we did last night just saying

If you don't want to watch Man of Tai Chi just watch the trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIKQCZDYfEI, it's pretty much the same thing.

Not in the last game.

Sorry guys, green burned me pretty good :(

Jovial Cow
Sep 7, 2006

inherently good

You should drop that off in the NHL 14 general thread.

Jovial Cow
Sep 7, 2006

inherently good

Scylla posted:

I should drop by after the Kings game.

Ditto.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jovial Cow
Sep 7, 2006

inherently good

Uniballer posted:

Sup, boys.

Just letting you know that I'm hanging my skates up for the summer(gave my PS3 to my sis). Have a few drinks in my honour. I'll most likely be back by September for the start of the new season.

I'll still be around lurking on the forums if you need to talk to me.

Frownin' :(

• Locked thread