Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Krypttx
Jan 25, 2008
I AM LITERALLY INCAPABLE OF COMPREHENDING ALTRUISM
I'll join up on the babydozers and see how active it is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Krypttx
Jan 25, 2008

Rutkowski posted:

So, we seem to be in a similar situation as last year. Killdozers got their group that's full(and I completely understand why, this is not a complaint at that in any way) and the babydozers are, well, stillborn. Other than me and the GM we got one application waiting and that's it. Two(+one) members...

...I think I'm gonna look for a new team because drop in games are only so fun as a guy who primarly play goaltender.

yea I'm the +1. I'll give it a little while to see how it shakes up.

Krypttx
Jan 25, 2008
I'll hop on and send an invite. I may / may not have a headset depending on whether I can actually find it.

Krypttx
Jan 25, 2008
ill hop on in a sec.

Krypttx
Jan 25, 2008
im one of em. i can play one now or I'll be back after like 7:15 est

Krypttx
Jan 25, 2008
gimme like 10-15/.

Krypttx
Jan 25, 2008
are you guys still playing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Krypttx
Jan 25, 2008
I would play just to crush the "cool kids team".

I too have not played this poo poo since GTA came out.

• Locked thread