Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Scylla
Sep 20, 2001

The Rev posted:

Tordah is currently in the PIM lead with 135, someone needs to give him competition!

Oh I'm getting there, trust me!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scylla
Sep 20, 2001

LegioPraetoria posted:

I will kick in 5.

Seriously dog, it's killing us. Bluetooth intervention.

I'll throw 5 or 10 in, no problem.

Scylla
Sep 20, 2001

Who's shmish0? I just saw in on the roster, and I don't remember ever seeing him before...

Scylla
Sep 20, 2001

LegioPraetoria posted:

Don't worry about him; he's been my buddy since grade 6, I added him so I could introduce him to eashl/otp poo poo in the training arena. He hasn't played NHL games since like '99.

Ah OK, so that was the guy you mentioned the other day. No problem!

Scylla
Sep 20, 2001

The Rev posted:

Penalties: We are taking MUCH less, and in fact, drawing more. Bob especially, you had a whopping 0 PIM in that last game, which was 119 minutes of play. Yet you still led us all in hits, had a ton of shots on net, and played like a man possessed. Excellent job overall.

I actually have you to thank for that! Going from Grinder to Power Forward (with also meant better shot power/accuracy) and dropping a few inches/pounds made me focus more on actual offense and less on crippling people. I still have the usual brain cramp, but yeah that was a massive change.

I also agree 100% on the (sometimes) excessive passing on the PP. Maybe we should have a "maximum X passes before shooting" or "if you're open, SHOOT" clause :v:

Scylla
Sep 20, 2001

The Roadwarrior posted:

While not exactly hockey, the Killdozers were hard at work.

Man I sound drunk as gently caress.
That's because I was.

Scylla
Sep 20, 2001

Rutkowski posted:

Anyone recognize PSN tag dakahepe? He applied to the CSA.

No idea who that is.

Scylla
Sep 20, 2001

The Rev posted:

I think what's more impressive, is over the 4 playoffs games, we only let in 3 goals. All 3 of those goals being ones we would agree are completely random buggy goals that no one was to blame for.

All very close games, was quite the intense playoff run.
Don't forget, 4 game-winners from 4 different players!
All one-goal games, too (3-2, 1-0, 1-0, 2-1).

Scylla
Sep 20, 2001

Jovial Cow posted:

Can I propose slightly altered killdozers away uni's?

The helmet should be white, I don't know why it has that blue-ish hue.

Not bad, but would it be possible to have a side-by-side comparison? I'd like to clearly see the differences.

Scylla
Sep 20, 2001

Here's what epic epicness looks like:

Scylla
Sep 20, 2001

I should drop by after the Kings game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scylla
Sep 20, 2001

Uniballer posted:

Sup, boys.

Just letting you know that I'm hanging my skates up for the summer(gave my PS3 to my sis). Have a few drinks in my honour. I'll most likely be back by September for the start of the new season.

I'll still be around lurking on the forums if you need to talk to me.
GGS, sir. See ya in September!

• Locked thread