Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kragger99
Mar 21, 2004
Pillbug
I'm hoping to be able to join up with you guys soon. Just don't have my headset right now (packed away as I'm moving houses soon). Do I need to do anything special to join up with the group? My PNS id is Kragger99 as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kragger99
Mar 21, 2004
Pillbug
I'm just starting out, so I'm rated 47. I guess I should level up a bit before I join you guys?
Let me know what I should work on. My player turns like a semi :(

Kragger99 fucked around with this message at 02:36 on Sep 23, 2013

Kragger99
Mar 21, 2004
Pillbug
I'm going to pop on now if there's room - need the practice.

Kragger99
Mar 21, 2004
Pillbug
There's no point me playing with you guys when I'm such a low level (even though playing with ya all is a blast). It's like playing all-star with an amateur player. Can't hold the puck if there's anyone within 15 feet of me, can't accept a pass/intercept the puck, and am basically a ragdoll out there (though I do draw a shitload of penalties). I'm only hindering you guys out there. I'll try to level up a bit more.

Edit - Thanks for the kind words. What really bothers me I cannot seem to avoid a check, as I'm so slow (hence why I seem to draw so many penalties), and I have to pass the puck almost as soon as I receive it, otherwise I'll get buried, or get it stolen off me, and give up a rush in the other direction. I'm hoping it's because my players attributes are so poor, and not me. I'll keep at it, and appreciate the feedback.

Kragger99 fucked around with this message at 01:44 on Sep 28, 2013

Kragger99
Mar 21, 2004
Pillbug
I think I can hop on. Played a bunch of All star HUT last night, and think I'm good to go.

VVV Edit - be there is a bit - Friggin PS3 crashed trying to back out of the 19 levels of menu screens from Hut to the main page. Now it's testing the integrity of the file system... VVV

Kragger99 fucked around with this message at 00:39 on Oct 5, 2013

• Locked thread