Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dale Meets Wall
Aug 17, 2004

Dale will always steer you in the RIGHT direction!
Yay new thread. Sorry I dropped out the other night, my internet just disconnected and I couldn't get it back. Seemed to workout okay though since we had a bunch of people online waiting to get in. Playoffs start tonight so who is ready to win our first NHL14 banner?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dale Meets Wall
Aug 17, 2004

Left stick hitting can be turned off the same way as auto-skate backwards

Dale Meets Wall
Aug 17, 2004

I can be around after the sabres game. My roommate had been monopolizing the ps3 playing HUT and I've been working a lot and not home so I'd love to get some killdozing in tonight.

Dale Meets Wall
Aug 17, 2004

Amy dozers going to be around tonight? I'll actually be home and can play for the first time in forever, and it won't even be my roommate this time

Dale Meets Wall
Aug 17, 2004

I had a lot of fun playing with you guys again last night. We had some bad games admittedly, but Legio is right. We played our best when we cycled the puck and passed well and didn't head hunt. I think throughout the night we got better at taking better shots and not settling for the first open lane. It was a lot of fun being able to play organized hockey and more or less dominate the game, regardless of final score.

Dale Meets Wall
Aug 17, 2004

Looking for a few more dozers to get some games in

Dale Meets Wall
Aug 17, 2004

It's been great getting back into playing and I think were all starting to develops some chemistry again too, so I think games will only get better from here. Also, what's this email list, any chance I could get on it?

Dale Meets Wall
Aug 17, 2004

I'll probably be around Sunday for most of the day on my be a pro, if people are around ill play some games

Dale Meets Wall
Aug 17, 2004

I should be free from 6 until around 6 so Id be in for some games

Dale Meets Wall
Aug 17, 2004

Sounds like a great night! I'll be around tonight and tomorrow grinding away towards legend 1. Also is the email list set to public? I did a search for it and couldn't find it. I'll send Dyne a message when I get home and see if he can add me.

Dale Meets Wall
Aug 17, 2004

Was that one shorthanded as well? We were on fire with SH goals, I had one, and GotLife had at least 3

Dale Meets Wall
Aug 17, 2004

And I got the game winner by finally completing a breakway! It was a great night for internet hockey. I was thinking maybe we could arrange a scrimmage sometime with the CSA. Just a for fun game.

Dale Meets Wall
Aug 17, 2004

Awe I missed rampage night?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dale Meets Wall
Aug 17, 2004

what the hell was that

• Locked thread