Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

My favourite thing about DarkEricDraven was that when we first stumbled on his posts, people thought that he was one of the good ones. Then we found out. Oh, we found out...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

HGH posted:

Why not just ask for it to be locked or plain removed? I'm sure something like that must have happened in the past. And I'm sure a shitstorm must have happened as a result too.

She did. They refused.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

FrozenVent posted:

He got into a page long argument with an actual US Army officer or something about the use of swords on the battlefield. Civilian Tom seems to think they're the ultimate weapon.

Anyone got the pictures of that? It was beautiful.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Not going to lie, that was a thing of beauty.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Namtab posted:

Ironically, I also do not have a copy. The account belongs to The Saddest Rhino, a man who grew weary of hatred.

Kindly refer to him by his correct title, the Arbiter of Acceptability.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Anticheese posted:

No one ever gives New Zealand a fair shake on maps. :(

Don't you see? We have been spared. Be thankful.

• Locked thread