Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Frank Dillinger
May 16, 2007
Jawohl mein herr!
My broker just needed proof it was there and had been there for several months a t least.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frank Dillinger
May 16, 2007
Jawohl mein herr!
Are you thinking of Wealthsimple cash? It’s a cash savings account but instead of a debit card you get a visa.

Frank Dillinger
May 16, 2007
Jawohl mein herr!
My employer has recently decided to remove the pension matching from my benefits package (it’s bullshit, but it was 100$/month) now my options are to move it from the current account to a new RPP set up by them (lol, no) or move it elsewhere.

Do I have to set up a new rrsp for this? From the sounds of it, the funds are locked until I retire or I have to give up the matched funds (over my dead body) But I’d rather just bring it under my regular RRSP so everything is under one roof.

Thanks!

Frank Dillinger
May 16, 2007
Jawohl mein herr!

McGavin posted:

I dumped my entire TFSA into Moderna at $40. :homebrew:

Jesus. When did (did?) you get out?

Frank Dillinger
May 16, 2007
Jawohl mein herr!

slidebite posted:

I think that's it, or at least some as a "just in case". But, imho, if the world gets so bad that's its a real benefit to have physical product, we've got waaaaay bigger problems and you're probably better off "investing" in guns and ammo.

BRB, diversifying my guns and ammo portfolio with gold and silver so whoever brutally murders me in the apocalypse can live like a king.