Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Mekchu posted:

Also the bout card for Tito/Chuck 3 is out.

PPV Main Card

Chuck Liddell vs. Tito Ortiz

Kenneth Bergh vs. Jorge Gonzalez

Gleison Tibau vs. Efrain Escudero

Walel Watson vs. Ricardo Palacios

Deron Winn vs. Tom Lawlor

Jay Silva vs. Oscar Cota

Swing Bouts

Albert Morales vs. Cleber Luciano

Jose Huerta vs. Fernie Garcia

Kendall Grove vs. Andre Walker

Dave Terrel vs. Johnny Cisneros

Craig Wilkerson vs. Joshua Jones

Westin Wilson vs. Mike Segura

Amateur Bouts

Isaiah Culpepper vs. Djavan Coleman

Joshua Kim vs. Geoffrey Thomas

Jonathan Kim vs. Mauro Gutierrez

Tyler Schafer vs. Maria Favela

Julianna Miller vs. Diana Mendoza

After the main event, that card falls off a loving cliff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

CommonShore posted:

Except Tito has improved at speaking in the decades where he has been getting punched in the head.

You have a weird definition of improvement. :)

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

CommonShore posted:

Uh he's better to watch and watching him is less bad? Seems pretty bog standard to me!

Nevermind, I cannot read. :)

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Wise Learned Man posted:

Tito got better at public speaking because he practices six days a week; five days a week he practices three days a week, and one day a week he practices two days of the week. He's been reachin' for those grapes, makin' that cheese and whine.

"Good Beaming, Labias and Gendermen, I...uh...Tido Orteez"

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006
At this point I'd expect Hong Man to lose to anyone who can walk, without resting, for a solid thirty seconds.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006
Man. I feel bad for ole' JT after reading that. Dude seems to be either off his meds, on the wrong meds, or doing all the drugs.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Demtor posted:

Yikes. That's sad. I liked him back in the day because he was a crazy character. I didn't know he was actually crazy.

You and me both. :(

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006
Are his teeth out? It sounds and looks like he is struggling with an actual thing in his mouth.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Team_q posted:

Callen was trying to be stone cold, but Schaub gave the camera a quick cheeky eyebrow look.

Good God Schaub and Theo Von interviewing him would be the Youtube clip of the year.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Veni Vidi Ameche! posted:

I've never actually heard Brendan Schaub's standup. I just assumed he was loving terrible because people in these threads kept saying so. Is he actually bad? I feel like Showtime doesn't give specials to actually bad comedians.

Oooon the other hand, I just thought of Amy Schumer, who is the most blatant and unfunny joke thief I have heard in years, and she keeps getting shows.

Schaub is best with other people. See him and Theo Von, and it's loving hysterical. He has a good personality for radio, but I can't imagine his standup is THAT great.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006
I got the most PSP shirt for a man with my avatar to ever be a shirt.

Thank you ebay. It's waaaay too large for me, but I should frame it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

kensei posted:

WHOS IN THE HOUSE

Goddamn that had me rolling.

Rolling, rolling, rolling?

(What?)