Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

willie_dee posted:

Come to Bristol and train with JT please. He's 265 now and is always seeking sparring partners.

Please god yes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006
"The black guy..."

"Huuuurrr!" *Is a white goon, feigns fake race outrage, probably has thoughts about racism against Brazilians.*

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006
This is all why if I'm pointing someone out of a group of people to a friend I'm sure to say, 'The person who just leaned slightly to the left with a wistful gaze" rather than, "The black/bald/old/bearded/one-eyed guy."

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

-Atom- posted:

see what happens when you read Yuriy's posts?

I agree with the guy who used to be wrong about loving everything and now is only wrong about roughly half of everything.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Lord Waffle Beard posted:

I'm the Tito Ortiz of posting

Who is the Ryan Bader?

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

coconono posted:

And why hasn't it killed anyone yet?

I thought if skydivers hit each other in the air limbs and poo poo would fly off from the speed.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006
There is no way this is real. You all do know what happens when chutes get tangled, right? And if you collide while free falling you will quite literally die from parts of you flying off.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

manyak posted:

how would your limbs fly off if you collided with someone

Terminal velocity physics mass equals something something darkside.

http://www.dropzone.com/fatalities/

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Yuriy posted:

and then he became a revitalized fighter in Legacy, getting a few finishes including a super exciting head kick KO

Provide proof or this can't have happened.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Yuriy posted:

i'm okay with this as long as he's making money and seen by people doing cool stuff

Sweet tits dude is still in permanent Wanderlei hook hook hook hook mode.

I find it entertaining.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Agent Tough Juice posted:

Welcome to PSP! We like to have fun here but we also tackle serious questions in pages long debates.

Questions like:
-Is Leonard Garcia a good fighter? (Status: PENDING)
-Which fighters are hot? Fellas, we don't discriminate! (Status: ANSWERED. Machida w/ Beard)
-Is Wanderlei smarter than a flightless parrot? (Status: ANSWERED. A bird pecks at the fence in the blue corner, the song Sandstorm echoing throughout the arena. The red corner remains empty)

Everyone, this is your daily reminder that PSPMMA is the best place to discuss MMA on the internet.

It seriously is.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006
God damnit Dunc write faster.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Yuriy posted:

hey atom, gently caress you

Riddle's Tae Bo style is going to get mauled by the Killa B.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Good sweet Christ he kicked him so hard he got restless leg syndrome.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Gregor Samsa posted:

It's Nevada, so I expect at least one judge will sentence Christy Mack instead.

loving God post of the month.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006
http://mmakanvas.ninemsn.com.au/articles/news/1258/note-to-thieves-it-rsquo-s-not-a-good-idea-to-steal-from-former-ufc-fighters.html

How did we miss this?

Jardine vs. Jones

Crimestoppers

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006
Not trying to be all "bro" here but Jesus that ring girl was sad.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

-Atom- posted:

throw the book at him, pick the book back up, and throw it again

gently caress it, just shoot him.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006
So Stephan Bonnar is basically a double agent for the UFC being paid under the table to make Bellator as God damned ridiculous as possible. I approve.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006
I swear on all that's holy Dana must've said to Bonnar, "dude, we are cool. Go bumblefuck bellator as hard as you can."

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006
: looking at a masked man :

Could that be...no...could it be...The 1Nsane 1 Justin McCully?

: realizes that it isn't a masked man but a tarp over a dumpster :

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006
Remember when Pat Barry almost finished Beltran with thigh punches?

I do.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006
Well Beltran can join Matt Serra in the, "How the gently caress did that knock you out club."

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Oh God Alexander at Heavyweight versus a heavyweight that cuts? JT is going to kill a man. An angry looking man.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

coconono posted:

Based on her last Muy Thai fight and the poo poo fit she threw on Twitter afterwards, she's doomed.

Details please. :)

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Good to know people with worse builds than me are getting pro fights, I think.

Also is that Nashville?

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006
I really need to know ALOT more about this gif.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006
After googling the area code of those phone number it looks like this was in Michigan. I'm glad Vanderbilt hasn't started holding fights between Mad Max 4 extras.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

CommonShore posted:

people think that ESilva is a prospect because he looks like he's 22. It's not out of the question that he could pull together some late-career run - less likely things have happened - but I would be surprised if he has more fights left in his ufc run than he's already had. poo poo, he's already had 8 fights (and no back-to-back wins, officially).

Is he not 21 or 22? Learn something new every day.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006
Hey Willie D, how long until JT is back in action? That calf thing sounds awful.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

LobsterMobster posted:

Bet they don't even know the keys to the sprawl (your hips must pass over his head) or a toe hold (gotta curl the toes downwards)

Argh, dangit.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Isn't that the white guy who has a really forgettable name who does something hysterically giffable in each fight?

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Foul Fowl posted:

the same people who love(d?) Fedor for being chubby and beating up big muscular men with terrible posture, presumably

There were and still are plenty of reasons to love Fedor. Mostly because I genuinely don't think he ever cared one bit about anything going on around him and still managed to put on an alltime great run.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

colonel_korn posted:

It's ok, Yabushita has previous giant woman fighting experience

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TG2Lf7aHrFs

gently caress, I wouldn't know how to go about fighting that huge woman.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Yuriy posted:

that's...unfortunate

Despite the home school kid hairdo she looks fitter than she has in a while. Good for her.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Is this man, a manager of fighters with UFC contracts, aware that he looks like a homeless hobo talking to a nudge at night court?

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

DumbWhiteGuy posted:

I'm glad someone else understood how many layers of weirdness were in this picture because there are a few

Exactly.

What's going on with that weird chair back there? Where did it come from? That's a weird looking chair.

Did someone go to Home Depot and hammer together abunch of cheap wood to make some sort of work bench? It doesn't look like someone spent more than twenty bucks and spent thirty minutes of times to get that together.

Also, are those blank cork board behind him in the photo?

I would like to challenge someone to find a not problem in that photo. Everything is a problem on some level.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

attackmole posted:

I googled for a second to figure out if that Mickey Rourke was a different one kinda like how there's the mysterious kickboxing Anderson Silva, but nope, it's 62 year old Mickey Rourke. That boy ain't right.

Mother of god you're right. I need to see this.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

vainman posted:

Apparently Joe Vedepo assaulted a police officer and got tased for his trouble. He was so drunk he thought he was in the cage

As a recovered nasty nasty alcoholic, I can't comprehend how a night goes that badly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Ahahahah oh god yes please tell me everything about this. I want to go beat a balding fat guy half to death and be a champion of this mystical league.