Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
AHHHHHHAHAHAHAH

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
is emanuel newton the biggest pile of poo poo champion bellator has or is there a bigger one? i need to start watching this poo poo.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

who the gently caress is that guy with jon jones legs that can do that?

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

Triticum Guzzler posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPOaz8_8fXE

bamma is on lads. paul daley is going to be fighting.

brad pickett cameo. cool.

also bamma's setup reminds me of when i went and saw gladiator live as a kid and left thoroughly unentertained and kinda sad

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

AND IT'S ALL OVER! CHILD LEANS BACK AGAINST THE FENCE TRIUMPHANT HIS OPPONENT SPEWING IN A BUCKET

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsIY-O6Ig1E

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Lol

Hang your head in shame WarMachine. OH WAIT.

Ha

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

pirouette, i believe, is the term

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

who would ever take an independent interest in roxanne modafferi? i&s, what' swrong with you?

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

CommonShore posted:

That was the greatest terrible heavyweight finish in the history of terrible heavyweight finishes.

this has to be false because if it topped soa / krylov it would be the background of psp by now

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

Zwachro posted:

So apparently Gabi Garcia is going to MMA. ...debuting against a 42 year old Japanese bantamweight.

Somehow I don't see that ending well.

gently caress yes. freakshow time.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

it's almost like the roy nelson dumb smart dumb thing.

it's almost like tito ortiz is fully mentally retarded.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

1st AD posted:

Man maybe I should go on Saturday...

would this interfere with watching mark hunt fight for the title?

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

Seltzer posted:

The face of a mastermind

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

CommonShore posted:

Pretty sure that Bonnar is gonna spank tito

yeah bonnar has been pretty consistent, and he's fighting tito ortiz

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

Lord Waffle Beard posted:

Thats good news to a retarded human being

Atom deserves better owns than this. Still, you're not wrong.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

-Atom- posted:

Hard to imagine it could go much worse than the latter part of his MMA career

Pat Barry

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

Hahahahaha

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

why the gently caress would you roll play as jason mewes

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

vainman posted:

It's from Brawl At Bourbon Street. Whatever that is, I have no idea

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0EK_w5hPso&t=43s

bonus, guy describes a cross hook as 'a one-two punch'

loving ridiculous slam though. picked him up by his loving head.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

Anime Reference posted:

Some things simply can't be forgiven, and writing "Kokomo" is one of them.

gently caress you, kokomo owns

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

watched all of it. amazing. it had me at
*locks up standing arm triangle*
*throws victim out of it*

every single thing that happened was so loving stupid and fun. a+

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Hep B Birthday Cody!

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

his tuf run makes his existence a-ok with me. rip the lovable tramp.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

Dangersim posted:

Remember when Karo blew up at Nate Diaz, and Nate was more confused then he was angry?

christ almighty tuf could be really, really good sometimes.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

DO YALL WANT A BOXC posted:

coker is actually a sleeper agent for the lawyers, out to prove the ufc is a monopoly by killing as many organizations he can

Is stupidity admissible as evidence?

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

*reads 2 lines of warmachine.txt* oh wow it looks like he might finally have oh wait no he hasn't. he's somehow an even more massive piece of poo poo now. gently caress warmachine, the god drat baby

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

vainman posted:

Ken Shamrock is going to bare knuckle box some chump in April as a way to advertise his new energy drink, the Shamrock Slam

http://www.kenshamrock.com/news-release.html

lol. there's an ok vice doc on bare knuckle boxing if anyone's interested. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9UZBg1pMS4

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

corillon posted:

Went to the RFA 22 weigh ins tonight. Tons of fighters did not make weight, Raquel Pennington was there, it was pretty cool. Jamal Smith is fighting for the belt in the main event. His opponent missed weight so is fighting mostly because he happens to be in town.

I have some poorly shoot and composed pictures from the weigh ins I can post in the morning if anyone wants.

i don't even know what rfa is but content is content. post away.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

corillon posted:

Sorry they are all over here in Colorado and the southwest and since they are on Axis I thought people might be more familiar. My camera lens got cracked a bit so there are some odd lighting effects occasionally, those are not filters just a retard who takes his phone hiking when he shouldn't.

One guy missed weight by 10 pounds in the 145 division he looked like a monster next to his opponent and his opponent was pissed.

GIf of the main event face off.

The actual pictures. They came out a little worse than I expected. First up is just the place it happened, Ivywild. Yhe you have the guys just pre-weigh in on the scale to check. Finally the actual weigh ins. I did not get everyone. Mostly I got guys who were fighting out of the Springs. I feel more sympathy for MMA journalists because I don't have names to go with fighters or anything.

I will post some pictures from the actual event tonight later on, hopefully from a better camera and they should be more interesting.

http://imgur.com/a/D1qWV

good poo poo.

ps nice food nigga.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

i'm sure he's been training hard the last 5 years

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

just tuned in. where did all that loving blood come from?

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

nice. tedious heavyweight wrestling match got great.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

second motherfucker i've seen take a nap in one card. nice.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

Fozzy The Bear posted:

Nice point deduction, Big John needs to be reffing the next Jon Jones fight.

i think the repeated kicks to the balls sort of influenced the point deduction too

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

strauss keeps throwing these left hooks from southpaw and being confused when they whiff by miles

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

pitbull shinned a penis so well he thought it should credit him with victory

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

strauss should have taken more time to recover from that dick kick. still, good fight, good finish.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

e: wrong threaed