Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Meat Recital
Mar 26, 2009

by zen death robot
poo poo, I had completely forgotten about Bibiano Fernandez. Please come to the UFC Bibi.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meat Recital
Mar 26, 2009

by zen death robot

This is me reading a BlindSite post.

Meat Recital
Mar 26, 2009

by zen death robot
http://www.mmafighting.com/2013/9/26/4775208/mma-fighter-dies-moments-before-shootos-weigh-ins-in-brazil

So a fighter died cutting weight. 26 year old Leandro "Feijao" Souza of Nova Uniao was cutting to cut the last two pounds to make 125 when he collapsed, and died soon after.

Meat Recital
Mar 26, 2009

by zen death robot

Mr. Nice! posted:

I think it's just more talent poaching than anything. Zuffa wants the best in the world. If Joe and Dana think that a guy in another org is one of the best, they're going to grab them when they get a chance.

They signed Alvarez right when Bellator was about to debut on Spike. It is about talent poaching, but not because Alvarez is one of the best, but because he's the one of the best in the #2 promotion.

Meat Recital
Mar 26, 2009

by zen death robot
Man with Twitter and Xbox Live accounts declares Facebook is evil, chemtrails exist, and veganism is good for you. Vote Ron Paul 2016!

Meat Recital
Mar 26, 2009

by zen death robot
Askren on TUF would be a pretty good idea I think. He's got more charisma than most guys on the roster, he's practically guaranteed to win, setting him up in the division, and you would be giving the tuf contract to an actual good fighter instead of Chris Holdsworth.

Meat Recital
Mar 26, 2009

by zen death robot
Heh, when have pretty people ever had to worry about math.

Meat Recital
Mar 26, 2009

by zen death robot
I think Vegh has a chance against a fat Rumble, and WSOFitch is still a bit of a mystery at this point that Hawn beating him wouldn't be too surprising. Spong should be Rampage if Rampage goes in with a dumb, striking gameplan.

Meat Recital
Mar 26, 2009

by zen death robot
Has James Thompson considered becoming friends with Daniel Cormier?

Meat Recital
Mar 26, 2009

by zen death robot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMhWBgnTbs0

Baszler has amazing arms, but her Sharpshooter technique needs work.

Meat Recital
Mar 26, 2009

by zen death robot

Intel&Sebastian posted:

She recognized him from WWE...not sure if that mitigates things at all.

Ask her what her favorite Ken Shamrock vs. Dan Severn match is.

Meat Recital
Mar 26, 2009

by zen death robot

1st AD posted:

no gravity was present, fight doesn't count

I wonder how they'll handle weigh ins.

Meat Recital
Mar 26, 2009

by zen death robot

yes, no, yes, no, no, yes

Meat Recital
Mar 26, 2009

by zen death robot

Triticum Guzzler posted:

http://www.gringosuperfight.com/site/index.php

an organisation called "Gringo Super Fight" is staging Cyborg/Manhoef 2 in April, which is sure to be a crushing disappointment for all involved

Every thing about this is perfect.

Meat Recital
Mar 26, 2009

by zen death robot
It was even more confusing when they were married and shared a last name.

Meat Recital
Mar 26, 2009

by zen death robot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6j7gVkPA0M

Meat Recital
Mar 26, 2009

by zen death robot
I still want to see her fight Ronda.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meat Recital
Mar 26, 2009

by zen death robot

I approve of everything Jon Jones in the B-league thread.

But seriously, what the actual gently caress. I thought it was just some hokey christian feel good story, but then you have the one guy going on about feminizing men being the root of society's problems and the dad sending his scared shitless kid out to fight. What the actual gently caress indeed.