Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
jon machine posted a 19 minute video of himself ranting in a car because he couldnt buy a slurpee because the guy in 7-11 wanted jon to remove his hoodie, but jon didnt wanna

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

DumbWhiteGuy posted:

yo listen i will stop posting these when i stop laughing at them

https://twitter.com/FullContactMTWF/status/1055932002224852992

tito will kill his own kids if he as to just to make sure he outlives them

respect

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

The dude that does dinosaur celebrations is in better brain health than Tito

https://twitter.com/Jolassanda/status/1056014290199678976

https://twitter.com/Grabaka_Hitman/status/987555532444786689

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

hes only got 27:54 in total fight time of him losing

i dont know what other funny things he could do for the remaining 32 minutes

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

:wtc:

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

floyd's ego vs tenshin's unyielding bushido spirit means this will actually be the most legitimate fight ever contested

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

lol

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

*banging knife and fork on table*

takeru
Takeru
Takeru!
TAKERU!

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

i wonder which of the cut former ufc 125ers will sign with one, to get beat (possibly again) by dj, and which will sign with rizin, to get beat (possibly again) by horiguchi

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

CommonShore posted:

Who was Hendricks originally booked against?

I think Brennan Ward, a brawler formerly out of Bellator that dropped out after this shady bareknuckle boxing org didn't come correct with the money

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

I'm just waiting for Wes Sims to show up on Bum Fights

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

they tryin to hold my dude cody down :(

https://twitter.com/MMAjunkieJohn/status/1062757951947980800?s=19

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

I assumed "urine substitute" was like, Sweet n Low, but for piss. Just a low-cal option

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Raging Panda beat the poo poo out of her opponent

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

i dont know who is fighting on axs, but some kid has gotten dropped like 5 times in the first round and the ref doesn't give a poo poo

e: apparently jacob rosales whomped the poo poo outta ricardo seixas

e 2x: rosales has regan from the exorcist on this trunks

LobsterMobster fucked around with this message at 04:44 on Nov 17, 2018

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Got a contender for "funniest falling down"

https://twitter.com/Grabaka_Hitman/status/1063653187683581952

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

:ortiz: has been communicating with steven jobs, whom died in 2011, as of 5 years ago

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

DumbWhiteGuy posted:

it's sacrilegious but i think tito has real potential at being funnier than like dril. if he would just video himself answering questions about anything periodically, i think he'd have a real shot. like i could ask him "android or iphone" and he'd be like "sometimes you just gotta know when to fold em, and sometimes they're better than you think" and nod to himself reassuringly

Those Mickey's promo spots were loving amazing

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

:woop:

Bellator's champ, Darrion Caldwell, is gonna fight Horiguchi at Rizin's NYE event for the inaugural Rizin Bantamweight title

:hellyeah:

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Oh hey, Justin Scoggins joined Rizin. I like him

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

CommonShore posted:

I kinda feel like this would be a good time for a new B-League thread. I accidentally clicked on the OP when seeing what's up (WAR GOOCH) and it's all like :v: "Bellator is looking to fill the hole left by Strikeforce," and talking about that Yuiriy guy and Oplot.

It'd probably serve the community well to have a thread talking about Bellator, ONE, RIZIN, Invicta, various C-league players like Cage Warriors, going over recent freak show incidents like Bas's Bareknuckles and Golden Boy, and identifying a few key twitter accounts for following the b-leagues.

Thoughts? If someone helps me to develop an outline I'm willing to write it up.

I had been kicking around the idea of making a new one at the start of next year, so i can send you my rough outlines or something, i dunno

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

B-League MMA: From AXS to Da Zone

B-League MMA: Just Passing Through, or Are You Looking to Stay?

B-League MMA: Grands Prix and Untested Pee