Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I obtain sexual gratification from observing people being inflicted with violent head injuries

Yuriy posted:

the UXC facebook indicates that JT hasn't fought yet anyway

Yup

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I obtain sexual gratification from observing people being inflicted with violent head injuries
NOW HE HAS AND HE FUCKIN WON IT YESSSSSSSSS OMFG YES

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

origami posted:

Surprised JT knows what an arm triangle is.

Are you loving dense? Did you not watch the first Pudz fight? JT is the best HW wrestler in Europe.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

MassRafTer posted:

The glorious winner gets two ladies, the shameful loser, one.

JT's fiancee is fitter than them both to be fair, she's a very nice lady

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
5 fight undefeated streak, suck it haters.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

coconono posted:

becuase he's a surprisingly charmingly observant fellow? He punches squatters?

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

Fozzy The Bear posted:

I can't give any names, but a guy at my gym's sister, told him that her brother-in-law might have seen, his father and his uncle talking about, a lewd act by a semi-famous z-level mma fighter

What I am trying to say is that JT is a homosexual

That's some drat fine journalism there and I both appreciate and respect that some information needs to be withheld to protect certain sources.

JT would rather fight a different UFC fighter to Soa because they are mates but I'm fairly sure if it was set up JT would wreck him, especially after round 1.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
It's the British wrestling clinic you guys have all been waiting for!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=700397206672501&set=vb.199137513465142&type=2&theater

Colin and JT are now good friends and look forward to rematch. JT has lost 16 kilos since the fight and is in very good HW condition once again, he realises how sloppy he got after gassing in this fight but it was his first come back fight since his injury.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

willie_dee posted:

It's the British wrestling clinic you guys have all been waiting for!

https://www.facebook.com/

Colin and JT are now good friends and look forward to rematch. JT has lost 16 kilos since the fight and is in very good HW condition once again, he realises how sloppy he got after gassing in this fight but it was his first come back fight since his injury.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ltMTwqUdZM

Youtube link because JT got told off for putting it on FB

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
What really confuses me is that Ken keeps telling JT that he's retired but JT doesn't believe him.

Mean while, my friend Alex won on the BAMMA prelims.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vZG2eWQvuk

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
Also Max Nunes won in Russias Pro FC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuZ-ollwyGw

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

Yuriy posted:

What the gently caress did you do to him willie

His humor is so odd and dark and seemingly at complete random... although he has gotten down to 265 recently and looks positively skinny in comparison to his 300lbs days during the podcasts, I figured it was exercise and diet.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
https://twitter.com/jcolossus/status/457801773663924224

Everyone retweet this and get Franklins attention

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

Fozzy The Bear posted:

Counter point: JT's 2006-2010.

You mean when he beat Yoshida, Don Frye, got robbed against Kimbo and spiralled into a depression/gambling habit because of it and semi retired/stopped training and only took fights on a weeks notice to stop his ex girlfriends house being repossessed?

Have you not been watching since he's been better and started training again now he has started getting a semi fair shake at things again?

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I mentioned previously that JT had dropped to 265 and was now in shape. Here is a shot from the latest advert he is going to be in in Poland (where he is also in talks for a fight)

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
Do I want to go and train for the day with Paul Semtex Dailey

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
:siren: JT has got a fight in Croatia for FCC fighting Ante Delija on July 3rd . :siren:

willie_dee fucked around with this message at 16:48 on May 4, 2014

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

Triticum Guzzler posted:

You mean FFC? It's run by Orsat Zovko (Crocop's manager) and probably the manager of whichever Croatians end up on the card so be careful but it's good that he's got plenty of notice, and even when he ran the Glory show with Crocop/Bonjasky somehow they didn't give it to Mirko. However, the K-1 thing.

Yes, yes I do. He is still in great shape after his last win and is calling me about doing the Podcast which I'll probably start up again from scratch with a bit more control.

Can anyone Polish translate this?

http://sport.wp.pl/kat,60960,title,Thompson-zlekcewazyl-Pudzianowskiego,wid,16577093,wiadomosc.html

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

James Thompson posted:

To make a 120kg my cheat day meal has been reduced to a large bottle of Yazoo Strawberry milkshake. To fight and make 120kg I have to eat clean and train constantly, being colossal can be a real pain in the arse.

I was hoping to tell you some big news about a big fight in the works but since the promotions golden boy now looks like a lump lead painted yellow, it might be off. Because god forgive I should loving win and a promotion has to get behind me! It's annoying on many levels because I'm in the best shape I've been in (Phil Baroni voice) EVER! I just need a chance... Patience, I just need to have patience....

So many fights that never were . It's really getting on my loving tits. So instead of my planned big fight announcement here's me enjoying my Strawberry Yazoo

Promoters only want to talk to JT when they think they can bring him in to lose :(

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
Can many 265'ers do this?

http://youtu.be/0DlLHlM22GE

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

Fozzy The Bear posted:

Thompson isn't good enough for Bellator

U fuckin wot m8

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

To be fair, I too have gotten pretty upset at orgs that swindle fighters out of wins and fix fights against them.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

fatherdog posted:

Have you watched an mma heavyweight match recently

Have you ever been knee barred by the best wrestler in your country who also happens to weigh 300lbs?

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

fatherdog posted:

I'm visiting Ireland in the fall so I may actually briefly be the best wrestler in a country

Come to Bristol and train with JT please. He's 265 now and is always seeking sparring partners.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

Would you have the same problem if he pointed out their hair colour?

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
No one else is seeing them at the time, but the highlights of which may end up on YouTube and quick descriptions tend to help identify who is who in a fight, especially if there's very little separating the two and no info graphic

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

One of the few people JT could ever train with in Britain, nice guy apparently, had a lot of acting success as well.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

Detroit_Dogg posted:

Phil Baroni fights next week. God bless

http://i.instagram.com/p/qjemPINQjr/

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

Opal posted:

That owned up until the three completely unnecessary soccer kicks at the end

Gotta make sure he's out, don't want to pull a Pat Barry Kongo on the street.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

CommonShore posted:

Where does James Thompson fight?

Bellator, but he has a small injury at the moment

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hr0Q2hd-Ojw

cool Z level highlights from Saturday including a British slam KO.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
Also

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2155781-the-7-greatest-recent-kos-you-havent-seen/page/2

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

DumbWhiteGuy posted:

The irony of this post is incredible

Loved it

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

Bluedeanie posted:

Petition to create some kind of PSP FYAD-lite and sticky this thread there, tia

Good idea tbh

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

Gregor Samsa posted:

It's Nevada, so I expect at least one judge will sentence Christy Mack instead.

Idgi, is Nevada just hilariously/depressingly women hating?

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I may have looked a bit too deeply into it at first, I get it now, thanks

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

niethan posted:

It's sad that the person who was with Mack when war machine got home wasn't an mma fighter. War machine isn't that good so some middle of the pack guy like Pablo "the scarecrow" Garza beating the poo poo out of him in self defense would have done wonders to his ego.

Fairly big difference between an off the cuff altercation with a mad man and a sanctioned bout

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

-Atom- posted:

Buying Strikeforce made sense from a pure talent perspective. How many fighters would you say that are in Bellator could conceivably be of the same caliber?

Hardly any, man.

Ahem, there's one man who would make the purchase worth it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

coconono posted:

James Thompson