Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib
Fedor should have lost to Ricardo Arona, a handsome puffed up middleweight grappler who was on a steady diet of steroids for decades. I'm feeling things for Chael

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib

sleep with the vicious posted:

Lol that Fedor beating big nog, cro cop, hunt, Randleman, Coleman, Sylvia and Arlovski were apparently bad wins at the time

Semi Schilt is a good win too. And hell I'd lose to Ricardo Arona too with the new body fluid rule.

He did refuse to fight Bob Sapp tho which is hilarious

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib

Mr. Nice! posted:

Big Nog was legit, but also was injured as gently caress when they fought.

they fought three times you know

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib

Memento posted:

Chael selling those wolf tickets.

Excluding the bit where he implies all wins in Japan are worthless he's not wrong

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib
Garry Tonon's win from ONE-FC: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlmfquYoAWw

Tonon's BJJ stuff was definitely cool - my posts in support of that was no mere fatherdog sycophancy - and, hell, by shaving his hair he now looks thuggish enough I think he could go far

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib

kimbo305 posted:

I dunno, that looks unimpressive to me. He gets the takedown 1:30 in, tries a bunch of stuff, and only finishes late in the 3rd. I think the way Tonon uses striking to get grappling just isn't there yet.

I meant from his BJJ/sub wrestling career. I wrote the previous post poorly.

Neurosis fucked around with this message at 15:05 on Jul 28, 2018

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib
Didn't he hurt Anderson in the second fight too

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib
What the gently caress was that Chael you aren't Leo loving Vieira

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib
Spheres are more aesthetically pleasing than shapes with many hard vertices is what he meant.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib

Mekchu posted:

Way way back I used to enjoy Mayhem Miller. Now I wish he and Jon Koppenhaver can never be allowed to be let out of jail.

I think you mean 'War Machine' - there is no Jon Koppenhaver anymore, except in our memories.

To my understanding Miller might be capable of becoming functional again if given proper treatment and put on a tight leash, whereas War Machine is and has always been a fundamentally terrible human being unlikely to ever produce anything but misery, suffering and funny yet depressing headlines.