Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Opal
May 10, 2005

some by their splendor rival the colors of the painters, others the flame of burning sulphur or of fire quickened by oil.
Who else said that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Opal
May 10, 2005

some by their splendor rival the colors of the painters, others the flame of burning sulphur or of fire quickened by oil.
Mckenzie is so fuckin bad

Opal
May 10, 2005

But is he though

Opal
May 10, 2005

Wow I missed that, what event?

Opal
May 10, 2005

Haha didn't know that was even a Thing but I guess I shouldn't be surprised

Opal
May 10, 2005

Domestic violence defense attorney is an excellent base for MMA

Opal
May 10, 2005

Opal
May 10, 2005

That KO is my favourite thing in MMA

Opal
May 10, 2005

This must be streaming via satellite uplink

Opal
May 10, 2005

idgi :(

Opal
May 10, 2005

Amazing

Opal
May 10, 2005

I don't think he's saying that at all, actually.

Opal
May 10, 2005

Crazy eyes is the last bastion of the desperate

Opal
May 10, 2005

Sprecherscrow posted:

I hope they pick up Paul Harris.

God yes

Opal
May 10, 2005

My brain usually lets me forget that Michael Schiavello is real and then videos like that pop up and ruins everything again.

Opal
May 10, 2005

That on-screen logo is so incredibly ripped off from the UFC, amazing.

Opal
May 10, 2005

I read that as Sakuraba and for a second I thought that my life was complete

Opal
May 10, 2005

Man, JT looking good

Opal
May 10, 2005

This fucker should be tried for accessory

Opal
May 10, 2005

Please Jeff just stop

Opal
May 10, 2005

Haha what the hell

Opal
May 10, 2005

willie_dee posted:

I don't understand how people can think he is self made...

Probably because he tells them over and over and over and over and over and

Opal
May 10, 2005

Karl is a loving monster and I can't wait to see more of him.

Opal
May 10, 2005

Something about lame horses

Opal
May 10, 2005

Karl loving Albrektsson

Opal
May 10, 2005

DekeThornton posted:

I just saw on Sherdog that Karl won his fight against that Russian guy. Did any of you watch it and if so was it a good performance?

https://youtu.be/053xj6wgKRU

Opal
May 10, 2005

Jesus Christ

Opal
May 10, 2005

What time (zone)?

Opal
May 10, 2005

Sure, that's pretty good for me actually, though I can only stay an hour or two.

Opal
May 10, 2005

I want to watch every MMA with that guy

Opal
May 10, 2005

gently caress that's nasty

Opal
May 10, 2005

Thank goodness

Opal
May 10, 2005

Momoko Yamazaki, child abuser posted:

I will participate in amateur rules. Because I was missed due to a previous injury, I will be careful not to get hurt this time. When you look for your opponent in your class, LOL, smile becoming a super junior high school student. The size of the body does not change. Career is much longer than mine. I think that it is a fairly strong child, so I will defeat her without mercy. Thank you for your support!

http://wmmarankings.com/deep-jewels-16-momoko-yamazaki-defends-decision-take-fight-12-year-old-momo/

Opal
May 10, 2005

The Speedos and those thighs makes me think Minowaman if anything

Opal
May 10, 2005

...and the pitch! posted:

Not Haha Clinton-Dix?

That's not a real name though.

I'm partial to Faraj Fartass.

Opal
May 10, 2005

Roy Nelson is a joke fighter, it's offensive he's lasted this long in modern MMA

Opal
May 10, 2005

Triticum Guzzler posted:

https://mobile.twitter.com/Jolassanda/status/888775966847324160/video/1

I remember when I first started watching mma everybody always said not to cross your feet in back mount because of an ankle lock and now like 14 years later it's finally happened

My hero

Edit:

red19fire posted:

I Don't Train, but is this the same as a body triangle from the back? I swear i've seen most back mounts involve trapping your own ankle. or is specifically the low-on-the-hips crossed ankles that leaves him open?

In the body triangle the foot that you trap, the one across their stomach, goes under your own knee bend and isn't in any danger because they can't get any leverage whatsoever. The reason that "submission" "works" is with your legs crossed between their legs you get your calf or top of the foot ground into your shin, or worsf case into the top of your other foot.

Opal fucked around with this message at 00:11 on Jul 23, 2017

Opal
May 10, 2005

Wow that's confusing

Opal
May 10, 2005

They could but Seagal would never ever in a million years take the fight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Opal
May 10, 2005

That's a really good concept, wish I'd thought of it