Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

Someone edit a blanket and pillow into that gif somehow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

lol

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

If you aren't watching the jmma card you're severely loving up. Already had a dude get slam ko'd and stretchered out, grandpa ko'd, shoulder obliterated and another tko.

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

This card has already had almost double digit deaths, video game music and poledancers. This promotion is going places.

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

No idea where this is from but god drat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kyr7bpL3Q7g&t=892s

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

pro bono bounty hunting

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Just when you thought War Machine couldn't get any tanner...

Jesus.

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

There's no DIAMOND MMA cups in the streets

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

The ufc is severely loving up if they don't get metamoris on fight pass

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Yuriy posted:

Apparently it is, who is she and what has she done

I thought she looked very technical was impressed.

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Bluedeanie posted:

The CSAC will not punish Palhares for holding Fitch's leg too long, per BE. I haven't seen the fight outside of a gif of the finish, though I've heard this was a borderline instance.

Fatherdog, hasn't he visited your gym? If it's kosher to talk about these things, is there any truth to how he does this in practice to anyone who's not his brother?

It was pretty bad, the ref had to pry palhares off his leg.

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Yes you definitely should do that.

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

This is a live replay of Grandslam - Way of the Cage, one of the most entertaining (and least watched) cards of 2014, complete with CortXbomb calling the action for us!

We're tentatively planning on 7pm PST 9PM EST 1/1/15. Meet us in IRC (#mma on irc.synirc.org) or just hop into http://taima.tv/r/pspmma to watch with us.

P.S. Please try to avoid spoiling the results for those who haven't seen it. :)

Google Butt fucked around with this message at 23:32 on Jan 1, 2015

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Who Gotch Ya posted:

I guess the only downside of the event already having happened is I won't be able to sherdog dudes and put up their graphics to discuss that kind of stuff in between matches without spoiling the matches for myself, but I guess on the plus side I can fast forward through the long shots of the ring (assuming there are some) and avoid having to know things about most of these dudes (although I know some of them).

Here's every fighter's record with the spoilers blacked out. Filenames are numbered, 1 being the first fight.

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Hey guys, quick update. After looking at how long the card is, we decided it's probably a good idea to start at 9pm EST.

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

we're live! http://taima.tv/r/pspmma

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

You streaming tonight CXB?

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Hope they do another ippv

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

This is what MMA needs right now

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Hey dudes, we'll be streaming DEEP 71 in 15 minutes (8:30 PST) if anyone wants to join.

http://taima.tv/r/pspmma

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_2pmna5gHs

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

I wish Zuffa would buy K1 so they could add that library to fightpass.

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Nothing touches the cyborg press conference, his finest work

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

origami posted:

Dada5000 should sue kimbo for assault since he almost died.

technically he did die

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Russia sucks

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

yeeesh

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Marching Powder posted:

here i am, completely on fedor's side

same. and i think khabib is a piece of poo poo now.

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Rizin ftw

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

theres been 170 bellators? lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

has anyone made it through the entire tito/cyborg press conference