Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Speaking of, Mitrione/Bader is tonight and Sonnen/Fedor tomorrow, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Bader came in at 229.5 yesterday and Mitrione at 255. Chael has already weighed in this morning at 227. Waiting on Fedor to weigh in. So far for tomorrow's card that I can see everyone made weight. Your step dad Tim Johnson is fighting Kongo and weighed in at 265.6.

https://www.mmafighting.com/2018/10/12/17966568/bellator-208-weigh-in-video

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Fedor is only 9 lbs heavier than Chael and looks doughy as usual. Chael looks like he did back on TRT vs Silva. Sonnen might just make Fedor look silly.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

While true I’m not sure Fedor is a better boxer than Chael nor am I certain that he’s a better grappler. I don’t think Fedor is necessarily a harder hitter than Rampage Jackson or Anderson Silva. Remember Fedor got knocked out by Fabio Maldanaldo and was only saved by hometown scoring.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Chael picked up and took down 265lbs rampage. He’s gonna run in, immediately drop for a double, and put Fedor on his rear end and probably get kimuraed or something dumb in round 3.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Sick knee.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

ROFLburger posted:

Man Mitrione looked real bad

Yeah that was really bad. I think bader beats Chael but not Fedor, but I could be wrong.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

spb posted:

lol Ryan Bader destroying your Heavyweight division in the most boring way possible

Bellator is running the greatest hits of the 00s including WREAM.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

And then a fighter almost immediately taps to strikes.

e: that might have been a replay from earlier.

Mr. Nice! fucked around with this message at 00:39 on Oct 14, 2018

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Big dan letting an obviously out on his feet guy get pounded for an extra minute.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

coconono posted:

Wasn't there a story making the rounds that Rampage doesn't really train anymore?

a 265 lbs rampage jackson isn't seriously training?! Say it ain't so!

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

ilmucche posted:

I thought chuck and tito retired like 8 years ago. They were old back then.

In the last 8 years tito has lost to Matt Hamill, Rashad Evans, Little Nog, Forrest, and someone named Liam McGeary and he has beat Ryan Bader, Alexander Shlemenko, Stephan Bonner, and Chael Sonnen.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

DeathChicken posted:

Meanwhile Liddell's last fight was that one where broke Rich Franklin's arm in the first round, then Franklin knocked him out with the other arm

I just went to watch it again to verify. Breaks his left arm early in the round blocking kicks and then knocks him out with a right at the end.

Tito is going to win and it's not going to look pretty.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Dude is totally doing a raptor from jurassic park not a t-rex.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

I hope he enters open weight tournaments and comes in roided as gently caress at like 165.