Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
comatose
Nov 23, 2005

Lipstick Apathy
If you're not fishing you're playing the game wrong. :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

comatose
Nov 23, 2005

Lipstick Apathy

Rascyc posted:

Today's the first day I've seen the bots evolve into chain running leves. I just saw a string of 4 teleport through this mining leves I'm doing, heh.

I saw one doing fates around Horizon the other day. He'd teleport in, attack the mobs, then teleport to the next mob when it died. If he'd drop to low health he'd teleport out then teleport in again 5 seconds later on full health. I tried to get him killed with aoe but he was too slippery!

comatose
Nov 23, 2005

Lipstick Apathy

Meowbot posted:

I asked earlier and didn't see. My dragoon is 32 should I be using dragoon or lancer for soloing? Losing out on the heal and the crit % buff from archery seems to gimp the dragoon compared to the lancer. Is dragoon just for grouping for the most part? With just jump I feel pretty weak at the moment, when do Dragoon come into their own?

You mean the buff and heal from pugilist right? You don't lose those skills at all. There is really no reason to stay as lancer if you have dragoon unlocked.

comatose
Nov 23, 2005

Lipstick Apathy

Meowbot posted:

I had the conjurer heal and the archery 10% crit 20 second buff. I thought that was the best cross class skills for lancer (since I like to heal and not use potions if I can avoid it)...

This is all the cross class skills you can get for dragoon: http://xivdb.com/?skilltree/Dragoon

I leveled without cure and never had any issues. Between life surge and bloodbath (and the pugilist heal) you should be wrecking bad dudes without any dramas. I would definitely recommend getting pugilist to level 12 so you can grab the 30% crit rate buff.

comatose
Nov 23, 2005

Lipstick Apathy

hipster werewolf posted:

It works fine for GW2.

Haha.

Hahahahahahaha

comatose
Nov 23, 2005

Lipstick Apathy
I wish I could have made the goonrun :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

comatose
Nov 23, 2005

Lipstick Apathy

Reverand maynard posted:

I love making blm/bard groups mad at dark devices by just killing the lambs.

Oh man you totally trolled those pubbies. Drink deep from the fount of pubbie tears goon sire.

• Locked thread