Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

What happened right at the end of last episode? My recording cut off with the gang looking repulsed. I'm gonna guess new cat licking Schmidt's nipples?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Postal Parcel posted:

Also, Cece really tanned growing up.

She looked nothing like the Hannah Simone Muchmusic VJ of the 90s. But neither does actual Hannah really.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Maybe it was just me being in a good mood but I was laughing so hard at that last episode. Schmidt's reaction to Coach's greeting especially.

Xealot posted:

Mostly, it blows my mind that Damon Wayans,Jr. is old enough to exist. He looks the same age as his dad when he was on In Living Color...and I feel like I watched that show 10 years ago. But it was 25 years ago. And what was I doing watching In Living Color? I was a 6-10 year old white kid when that aired. I'm sure I didn't understand those LA Riots jokes.

My dad, who's turning 70 soon, watched that with me and still says "homey don't play dat."

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

The break up plot is awful but I still find myself laughing hard every episode, especially at Winston and Schmidt, but even Jess and Nick are still funny despite their arc.

Seems better than last season?

• Locked thread