Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PriorMarcus
Oct 17, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT BEING ALLERGIC TO POSITIVITY

Democratic Pirate posted:

Bumping because New Girl is back tonight

I could really do with catching up. I've kind of drifted off from the series this year (the last episode I watched was Thanksgiving) and I've not had an urge to track down any others.

I don't really know why either. I've liked how they have handled everything except Cece (whose been badly handled for over a season now any way) but something about the show has shifted it from 'must watch' to simply 'enjoy' for me and I really don't know what.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PriorMarcus
Oct 17, 2008

J-Spot posted:

The thanksgiving episode was the last one to air, so you should already be caught up.

Oh. Really? I kind of assumed there were two or three more and I'd just not bothered looking for any. I guess my point still stands that I can't motivate myself about New Girl anymore but I'm glad I can at least watch it weekly still.

PriorMarcus
Oct 17, 2008

The camping episode was the last one I saw, did the season pick up? I'm thinking of binging it this week but I really struggled to stay interested in that first block of episodes. It didn't feel as fun as the first two seasons.

• Locked thread