Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Democratic Pirate
Feb 17, 2010

I thought her and Winston just had a casual thing going up until the minute he asked her to be exclusive? She basically did the same thing Schmidt is currently doing but got caught.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Democratic Pirate
Feb 17, 2010

The best part about last night's episode was definitely the split second flash to cowboy Schmidt and his nipple admirers when Jess started remembering his story.

Democratic Pirate
Feb 17, 2010

I don't hate it, but I could see it starting to wear thin if all the plot involving them is also set around their relationship. Sometimes they just gotta be a couple while weird stuff is going on. The way they just resignedly got in the hot tub with the principal was hilarious.

Democratic Pirate
Feb 17, 2010

Conquistador posted:

Nick is a really annoying character to watch.

It doesn't help that I know a guy Nick whom I also used to live with whom is a bartender that is basically the same loving person.

loving Nick

Democratic Pirate
Feb 17, 2010

Hopefully this means more Jess and Cece scenes in the future. She better not disappear entirely.

Democratic Pirate
Feb 17, 2010

Aggressive schmidtblocking is the best type of relationship drama.

Democratic Pirate
Feb 17, 2010

Pretty sure New Girl just let's its actors improv until they end up in the most ridiculous places. And it's awesome.

Democratic Pirate
Feb 17, 2010

This is the best show

Democratic Pirate
Feb 17, 2010

That voice is so drat sexy.

Democratic Pirate
Feb 17, 2010

Winston paid his salary with Bunny Money.

Democratic Pirate
Feb 17, 2010

I almost threw up

Democratic Pirate
Feb 17, 2010

Was there an episode tonight?

Democratic Pirate
Feb 17, 2010

Bumping because New Girl is back tonight

Democratic Pirate
Feb 17, 2010

Selling Christmas trees was one of my favorite jobs so that's a good decision Schmidt

Democratic Pirate
Feb 17, 2010

Coach's "That's a great nickname, high five!" was one of my favorite lines of that episode.

I'm glad they're giving Cece something to do besides dating the roommates.

Democratic Pirate
Feb 17, 2010

I listened to a podcast that had an interview with whatever Van Winkle is in charge of the company and it really made me want to try good bourbon, but I'm still a college kid who gets rum and cokes over any other drink when I'm out at bars so I figure I'll wait a bit.

Very disappointed that there's no new episode tonight, but I guess the POTUS is important.

Democratic Pirate
Feb 17, 2010

Irish Joe posted:

I know I'm going to piss off a lot of people with this, but the stories behind whiskies are often better than the whiskies themselves.
The podcast was Alton Brown's, who did Good Eats on the Food Network and all that jazz. After the interview he made his bourbon-enthusiast friend do a blind taste test with bourbons ranging from something like $30-$120/bottle and it turns out the most expensive was their least favorite when actually tasting side by side, even though they had both loved it the night before. I completely forgot the name of it though.

Democratic Pirate
Feb 17, 2010

Nick and Coach made a buddy cop movie

https://movies.yahoo.com/video/lets-cops-red-band-trailer-160013219.html

Democratic Pirate
Feb 17, 2010

This episode was depressing and even Schmidt at the end couldn't help.

Democratic Pirate
Feb 17, 2010

Watching a fictional 20 year old with a cool accent land fictional hot girl Cece showed me that I have been doing something wrong with my early 20s.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Democratic Pirate
Feb 17, 2010

Sash! posted:

I'd be totally on board with going completely off the rails like Get a Life

Nick is undead!
Winston gets struck by lightning while holding Ferguson and now they are one and Winston can shapeshift into Ferguson. This causes Winston and Schmidt to form a detective agency.

At the end of Season 4, Nick and Jess get married, Schmidt and Cece settle in to a committed relationship, Coach is in a great place and is dating around, and Winston found a portal to the Twilight Zone.

• Locked thread