Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Azure_Horizon
Mar 27, 2010

by Reene
Happy to see more Schmidt! And that's mostly why I tune in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azure_Horizon
Mar 27, 2010

by Reene
Tonight's a Winston-centric episode. Thank God, because I'm sick of him being backgrounded.

Azure_Horizon
Mar 27, 2010

by Reene

Butt Soup Barnes posted:

Hopefully they manage to do more than the underwhelming Shelby plot.

From preview pictures on FB... it look like he falls in love with a cat. I'm prepared for the weird to happen.

Azure_Horizon
Mar 27, 2010

by Reene
I'm using the "I want you in the rear" line on the next hot gay man I fall for. Or not really fall, but just want to bone. It's happening. Get into it.

Azure_Horizon
Mar 27, 2010

by Reene
I hope he brings his puppet. :allears:

Azure_Horizon
Mar 27, 2010

by Reene

Oasx posted:

I still hate the Nick and Jess relationship, i just think find them a bit boring now :/

I thought I was the only one. Thank you. I hate it too.

Azure_Horizon
Mar 27, 2010

by Reene

Conquistador posted:

Nick is a really annoying character to watch.

It doesn't help that I know a guy Nick whom I also used to live with whom is a bartender that is basically the same loving person.

loving Nick

His shtick is getting tiresome.

Azure_Horizon
Mar 27, 2010

by Reene

Ungratek posted:

Much like you're posting ha ha ha

The funniest part of this post is the grammar.

Azure_Horizon
Mar 27, 2010

by Reene
Kind of an average episode tonight. Winston and Ferguson was probably the best part.

Azure_Horizon
Mar 27, 2010

by Reene
The Winston scenes have always been tacked on.

Azure_Horizon
Mar 27, 2010

by Reene

Midnight City posted:

It'd only be funny if he did it the way Mac from Always Sunny did, just completely destroyed his body gaining 50lbs.

Honestly, he didn't get too bad. He was really muscley fat, as far as fat people go. Enough to where it was really easy for him to just drop it all off come Season 8.

Azure_Horizon
Mar 27, 2010

by Reene
Schmidt and his nipples at the end was hilarious.

Azure_Horizon
Mar 27, 2010

by Reene

1st AD posted:

Happy Endings - Max's high school girlfriend that broke his heart, Dave tried to date her, Penny was her best frenemy.

The episode with Dave's Quaalude-dealer fro! Memories. :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azure_Horizon
Mar 27, 2010

by Reene
Kind of a weak episode, but I loving died when Winston ended this episode with his wish for more candelabras. That whole scene with them at the end was amazing.

• Locked thread