Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I was about to post that the OP needs full rules to True American but there they are :swoon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
That was mostly a great episode - the subversion of classic farce with Schmidt getting away with it in particular - but I really really disliked the way they turned Daisy into a bitch just to propel Winston's arc, I thought it was unfair to a really cool character.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Midnight City posted:

I don't really know what you guys are talking about, Daisy has always seemed about the sex from the beginning. Surprise, there's girls out there who just want to sleep around as much as men do. It didn't "ruin her character" any more than Schmidt's character is "ruined".

It's possible to be open about wanting casual flings without misleading other people about your intentions and using them to look after your cat.

I had no idea Daisy had been taken by another (really bad) show, that sucks. I'm glad she's getting work but she was great on this.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

raditts posted:

Well yeah, that's pretty much exactly what happened. He was in the pilot but then it turned out that Happy Endings was getting a second season.

Yeah, Happy Endings did really bad in its first season so Damon Wayans Jr went looking for other work and got the New Girl pilot. When Happy Endings got a shock renewal the New Girl team decided not to reshoot the pilot and to just make a replacement character in Winston. And now that Happy Endings is over, Coach is coming back for some episodes this year! :woop:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Deadpool posted:

Hey, this is pretty awesome!

Potential spoilers, but not really since we all knew this a while ago.

http://i.imgur.com/dFEp8D3.jpg

Why is this episode not airing RIGHT NOW? :argh:

• Locked thread