Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

This show went from my top watch in Season 2 to a real deadweight in Season 3. Those last few episodes went nowhere. Schmidt tried to get back with Cece for the umpteenth time but she sticks with boytoy (who barely even appears) because "she's never been good with relationships". Winston's girl vanished, as did the new girls across the hallway. Coach is so extraneous they literally locked him in a room for the entire last episode. As for Nick and Jess, I don't think the writers really had a concrete plan for them.

There are still a ton of great jokes, but it feels like this season might have done better with fewer episodes and fewer characters (I don't think Coach should stay).

Also, this show kinda breaks my suspense of disbelief sometimes. Do the characters even work anymore? I'm trying to get past them by assuming we are always seeing them on a Saturday, but I don't even know how Coach and Winston pay the bills being as little employed as they are. It's kinda sad because I always thought Schmidt's bits in the office were pretty good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread