Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ravane
Oct 23, 2010

by LadyAmbien

Bobfromsales posted:

I'm not sure there has ever been a homeless miming tax joke in the history of comedy before now.

And that's why this show is going places.

By the way, does anyone know what happened to CeCe's mouth? I missed that part of the scene and just saw them holding their faces briefly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ravane
Oct 23, 2010

by LadyAmbien

Solice Kirsk posted:

Is it just me or has there been considerably less laughs this season? I'm starting not to care at all about what's going on with these characters.

Perhaps if this show had a laugh track you would know the appropriate moments in which to laugh. :smuggo:

I think the show has gotten much funnier since the beginning. Although the Jess's sister plot is a bit slow, the rest of the season generally has had great pacing and has been pretty comedic.

GigaPeon posted:

So is Winston just fully autistic now? Is that what they've landed on with him?

Winston is quirky, Schmidt is ostentatious, and Nick is generally apathetic and realistic. Jess is a combination of all three. That's usually how it's always been, although with the introduction of Coach, those character traits have become more saturated. I think Winston will calm down if he manages to get a job.

Ravane
Oct 23, 2010

by LadyAmbien

Schmidt posted:

I put my coffee grounds in a plastic bag so it doesn't get the rest of my trash dirty.

This is genius, why did I never think of this.

Ravane
Oct 23, 2010

by LadyAmbien
"Hold on, I've got quite an eye for young boys... God you're handsome."

"Let's burn all the books, except for The Da Vinci Code."

Ravane fucked around with this message at 18:06 on Mar 12, 2014

Ravane
Oct 23, 2010

by LadyAmbien
I like that some of the actors (like Schmidt) mess up their lines and don't always speak perfectly. It's all very realistic.

Ravane
Oct 23, 2010

by LadyAmbien
Oh god, Schmidt reacting to Coach's bow. "Thank you, I needed this. Delightful. Oh, to you too buddy." God, Schmidt's the best.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ravane
Oct 23, 2010

by LadyAmbien
"You are so weird, can you ever just leave the room like a normal person?"

"And those bingo chicks? They put out. Bingo!"

"Open your cellar doors and let us taste your jams."

"And the yoga instructor was like breathing into everyone's genitals."

"SILENCE, I HAVE THE TALKING SOAP!"

It's like everything in this show is quotable.

Ravane fucked around with this message at 00:29 on May 8, 2014

• Locked thread