Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
futurememory
Oct 22, 2011

"You're a bad man! You're a VERY bad man!"
I'm not quite sure how Winston's colorblindedness could actually work logically. If the shade we know as "brown" was being referred by everyone around him as the word "green," wouldn't he have the two words and concepts just reversed in his head? He'd know Kermit, for example, was "green," but would perceive him as the color "brown."

There's definitely "red-green" colorblind ness, but usually that means that the two hues are indistinguishable from one another and typically both look like a brown color.

Sorry to go off a bit, the joke had me rolling, but this has been bothering me.

futurememory fucked around with this message at 13:24 on Sep 18, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

futurememory
Oct 22, 2011

"You're a bad man! You're a VERY bad man!"

Ravel posted:

Good episode, and the best writing for Winston since the show started.

Agreed, I think that this year is going to be the Year of the Winston (1st season was definitely Schmidt's, and 2nd was Nick's). He deserves it after being so underutilized.

• Locked thread