Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tree Dude
May 26, 2012

AND MY SONG IS...
The thing that makes the Schmidt situation work for me is that I believe him. He genuinely likes both of them a lot and for different reasons. He was put into a lovely situation where the woman he loved was all of the sudden available again and is then forced to chose on the spot between his current girlfriend and the one who almost got away. He wasn't just being some rear end in a top hat trying to get laid as much as possible.

The other side of that coin is that I think he actually wants to break Jess and Nick up but at the current pace the show is moving he will probably realize he's stupid after just a few episodes. They will come out stronger from whatever scheme he's plotting and he'll realize that they are the real deal or something.

Tree Dude fucked around with this message at 23:30 on Oct 2, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tree Dude
May 26, 2012

AND MY SONG IS...

Azure_Horizon posted:

Kind of a weak episode, but I loving died when Winston ended this episode with his wish for more candelabras. That whole scene with them at the end was amazing.

His genuine excitement over the prospect of asking a genie for more candelabras was great. The stingers on this show are the best.

Tree Dude
May 26, 2012

AND MY SONG IS...

J-Man X posted:

"What's up, Jason Street?"

I laughed for like a minute straight

Tree Dude
May 26, 2012

AND MY SONG IS...
Nick miller nick miller from the streets of Chicago

SAAAD SOOONG

(sorry I've had this in my head all day for some reason)

Saddest song in the wooorld!

Tree Dude
May 26, 2012

AND MY SONG IS...
I'd rank that episode a three...out of six.

Actually I really liked it and that whole bit about not finding Cici attractive was hilarious.

Tree Dude
May 26, 2012

AND MY SONG IS...
If it even helps even a little to justify keeping the show around I'm okay with it. The modeling thing was hilarious and something that a model would actually do so nothing wrong with that. Would it have been better if she was modeling a Canyonero? This one felt more shoehorned in but still allowed for some pretty funny jokes.

Tree Dude
May 26, 2012

AND MY SONG IS...
I had no idea there was a new episode tonight. It just seemed like everything was on break because of the Olympics. This is good news.

Tree Dude
May 26, 2012

AND MY SONG IS...
Nicks freakout at the start of the episode when Jess got near his french toast was pretty hilarious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tree Dude
May 26, 2012

AND MY SONG IS...

Maxwell Lord posted:

Banana in the dark

Not a favorite episode but I'm glad that line got some love.

• Locked thread