Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
Pinot moir...meower...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Davros1 posted:

Anyone notice that Winston's final throne was a really bad Iron Throne from Game of Thrones?

hahah, i couldn't tell if i was actually noticing that or just being a nerd

probs both

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
This was all bound to happen when they eliminated the will they or wont they factor tbh

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
They were a lot better at writing the schmidt love triangle than any of the nick and jess stuff imo

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

hope and vaseline posted:

What? The Schmidt triangle was hands down the worst part of this season. And I thought they were nailing the Nick/Jess stuff until the forced breakup. Every episode had them growing as people and recognizing how they were weirdly a good influence on each other, and then all of a sudden they just can't have a future together.

was that even this season?

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
they need to shake poo poo up. jess needs to get fired and nick needs to die

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

don't be rude

Adbot