Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.
I'm kind of mad that they ruined Daisy as a character, but Winston being weird is always the best plus Eva Amurri :swoon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Josh Lyman posted:

In episode 2, they have her wearing this at the office, without any commentary as if it's perfectly normal:

It's real bad.

Yikes.

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Xealot posted:

My other wild speculation: Coach is the dude who was in Daisy's shower. He's taking over Winston's life, one step at a time.

Dem shoes too big for Mr. Jane Kerkovich-Williams.

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

I'm gonna hit yo rear end with a ski!

Git some!

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

MondayHotDog posted:

Thank you for reminding me exactly how in love with Liz Meriwether I am.

(It's a lot.)

:mad: you stay away from her

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Picca has delicious ceviche by the way, everyone in LA should go try it.

Scary Schmidt... :smith:

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Phylodox posted:

I think Schmidt's gonna get fat again.

:allears: fat Schmidt is the best Schmidt

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Maxwell Lord posted:

I do hope Nadia shows up soon. YOLO

MICK MOUSE!!!!

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Maxwell Lord posted:

This girl looks familiar.

Happy Endings - Max's high school girlfriend that broke his heart, Dave tried to date her, Penny was her best frenemy.

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

jscolon2.0 posted:

Yay! The show has enough money to afford a second set!

Wasn't 4C a lot bigger in the first season? Like it had a kitchen and everything just like the regular loft (probably because they just redressed the regular set), this one looks like it's about 1/4 the size.

Also, I can't believe I've never seen this but one of our offices is in Pershing Square, just blocks away from this:

Inside is pretty :shrug: though

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Having Damon Jr. back on the show reminds me of how directionless Winston's character has been, he's just floating around in the background doing pratfalls and poo poo.

Reminds me of that episode where he was all :smith: about being kicked off the Latvian basketball team after they got the better black. Well...

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Yeah, he's just wacky and zany when the story demands it and level-headed when the story demands it. There's no rhyme or reason to his character and none of this stories ever go anywhere.

Coach has been in 2 episodes and in that time has had a lot more and better characterization. I understand who he is and why he does and says things.

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

A goon never having been in the woods (or outside in general), color me shocked.

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Damon Wayans is too good to not be on his own show, but goddamn he is too good in New Girl and I don't want him to leave :smith:

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Coach is a better realized character than Winston, who the writers have never known what to do with and flutters from dead-end subplot to subplot.

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Winston isn't funny at all and the writers just do random poo poo with him all the time, have no handle on him as a character, and basically he just flutters around everybody else's plots.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Obama!! :argh:

• Locked thread