Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

I was sitting in my office on that drizzly afternoon listening to the monotonous staccato of rain on my desk and reading my name on the glass of my office door: regnaD kciN

It's true, cats carry disease

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

I was sitting in my office on that drizzly afternoon listening to the monotonous staccato of rain on my desk and reading my name on the glass of my office door: regnaD kciN

June, and Angela!

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

Glee is going to ruin the beatles!? NOOOOOOOOO :negative:

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

How is Nick the sane one this episode?

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

And everything will inevitably come crashing down for Schmidt

Edit: Huh

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

I DONT WANNA WAIT, FOR OUR LIVES TO BE OVEEERRRRR

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

WE WANT TO BE PLAYING A SAXOPHONE IN AN ALLEY AND HAVE YOU WALK BY IN A MINISKIRT WITH A PURSE WITH GEMS

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aH-1w6sP0rk

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

Next up on the agenda is lunch!

...It's 8:30!

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

I wanna be a barnicle on that ship.....just hangin on by my mouth....getting all those nutrients

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

YOUR CLASS
Weirdly OK with a strange man videotaping them

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

Sash! posted:

He transcends man and is an existence, a force of nature. Like a hurricane. But not violent like a hurricane. More sensual.

This is about the best explanation of Price you can get.

I liked him in the episode and like someone else said, he's one of the few celebrities you can imagine doing ridiculous things as the norm. Such as having a trained butterfly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

Don't be sad about New Girl being close to ending, because Nick and Coach go on to be cops!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2TpGj6q_qY

• Locked thread